Royal Decameron, Panama

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 Emfayed

Emfayed
  • Site Supporter
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:42 AM

Thanks for the reply and the advice.  Really appreciate it!

#102 rajonkumar

rajonkumar
    • Banned
    • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:26 AM

Fiesta Party Jumpers has a wide selection of party rentals to choose from including: tables, chairs, linnens, tents, jumpers, bouncers, water slides.Our inflatable party rentals range from sumo wrestling, boxing to t-ball we have many inflatable games to choose from. Our inflatable house rentals range from sumo wrestling, boxing to t-ball we have many inflatable games to choose from. bounce house rentals simi valley

#103 CrystalnGreg

CrystalnGreg
      • 16 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

Hi All,

Congrats to the past brides of Royal Decameron and to those who are getting married there.  My FI and I are in the beginning stages of planning our wedding and the RD Panama was just referred to me last night.  I have read down through all of the reviews and I am loving what I'm seeing.  We are planning our wedding for end of November 2014.  I don't know honestly where to start but I am excited :)  Any thoughts feedback that can be given would be very helpful to me.    

#104 kldunning

kldunning
        • 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

congrats! to all the brides.. i am starting to plan my wedding and royal is the only one that has come back with a price under 2000. I am planning march break 2014. curious about activities?

• Elm likes this

#105 Emfayed

Emfayed
          • Site Supporter
          • 25 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

best of luck to both of you brides. We unfortunately had to change locations, because our carrier changed the flight date after we sent out the invites...vacation was already booked by most of our guests and we couldn't delay our whole venue by four days :(

Good luck to all, I am now planning a mexico wedding!

#106 Elm

Elm
            • 1 posts
            • Wedding Location:Royal Decameron Golf, Beach and Villas Resort

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

Hey there fellow brides. We are getting married at the Royal a decameron a golf resort next May. We're very excited!

Hi All,   Congrats to the past brides of Royal Decameron and to those who are getting married there.  My FI and I are in the beginning stages of planning our wedding and the RD Panama was just referred to me last night.  I have read down through all of the reviews and I am loving what I'm seeing.  We are planning our wedding for end of November 2014.  I don't know honestly where to start but I am excited :)  Any thoughts feedback that can be given would be very helpful to me.

@CrystalnGreg

I just emailed my WC and asked a million and one questions when we first booked.
            @kldunning my WC emailed me a brochure for all the activities.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users