Photo

My Boudoir "Teaser" from SWANK - Renaissance Studios Photography rocked my world!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Oryx

Oryx
  • 727 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:24 PM

You both look GORGEOUS!! Beautiful pictures. I so want to do this now... thanks for the inspiration! And definitely a good motivator to keep hitting the gym.

#22 *Karla*

*Karla*
    • 4,854 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:21 PM

Great pictures ladies!

#23 mekanabr

mekanabr
      • 537 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:57 PM

what a great site, thanks for posting! You look fantastic!

#24 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
        • 914 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:28 PM

Sarah: Lindsey and Renee were telling me about your photos tonight at the get together. They were right.. they are AMAZING! You look HOT HOT HOT! I think the three of us decided to do a fall shoot... Now I can't wait... well, maybe a few more months in the gym wouldn't hurt!

#25 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
          • 997 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:31 PM

Ah thanks Brandi and Renee! How was tonight? Sorry I had to miss it...I had a school planning meeting. You ladies should totally message him and get on his list...the marathons do fill up! It was great to get a date on the calendar...definitely motivating! It was great timing too because it kinda of kicked started the wedding workout/eating push too! Talk with you soon and thanks again! It was so much fun!

#26 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
            • 997 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:33 PM

Here's a link to his boudoir gallery...there are some awesome shots! Maybe some of ours will make the cut! Can't wait to get the book proof next week!

Renaissance Studios Photography - Wedding, Maternity & Portrait Photography in Toronto & GTA, London, Milton, Kitchener, Chatham, Ontario, Canada

#27 Oryx

Oryx
              • 727 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by bahiabride2010
                Ah thanks Brandi and Renee! How was tonight? Sorry I had to miss it...I had a school planning meeting. You ladies should totally message him and get on his list...the marathons do fill up! It was great to get a date on the calendar...definitely motivating! It was great timing too because it kinda of kicked started the wedding workout/eating push too! Talk with you soon and thanks again! It was so much fun!
                We missed you tonight! And yeah, I already sent a message to get on the next marathon list -- dates have not been confirmed yet for the fall, but I totally want to do this. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users