• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 josietoms

josietoms
  • 765 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:27 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by abbeyniggy
    Hello, thanku! And josietoms urs is only a month after mine, how far have u got into it? I've done nothing!! Don't know where to start! How many guests do u have going? X
    Hey - just noticed your from the England as well - woo hoo! I'm only in Tunbridge Wells; so not far from you.
    We are booked - we booked through Thomson - they are 18 of us going inc bride and groom. Thats about as much planning as I have done - lol x
    Josie x

#12 abbeyniggy

abbeyniggy
    • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:28 AM

hi josie, lol yes england too! lol! well only about 10 of us going, maybe more but having a big reception when we get bk! what are u doing for a reception? i wanted to do a private reception as we have too small boys and wanted them to have freedom but the weddin co sent me some stuff about it and i cant remember if it said min no's 15 or 20 but i will email her bk...eventually lol! have u had ur wedding date confirmed? ours took ages! Also have u looked into photographers? Sorry Josie just nice to see someone from home going to same place as i have no idea wht im doin really lol xx

#13 vlynnw

vlynnw
      • 6,003 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:52 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!
        Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#14 Princess402

Princess402
        • 737 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:16 PM

Welcome to the forum Abbey!!!

I'm a December bride as well! For so long now it's felt like so far away, but now it's starting to creep up faster and faster, I know! Good luck with all your planning, you came to the right place :)

#15 martin

martin
          • 343 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:21 AM

Welcome to the form and happy planning you will be ok don get panic, is a great hotel.

#16 L&C In Love

L&C In Love
            • 245 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:32 AM

Welcome to the forum, nice choice on the hotel...haha, the Catalonia Riviera Maya thread is great, get comfy and read through the whole thing, you will find a lot of information on it! Happy planning, Im sure I will be talking to you again :)

#17 josietoms

josietoms
              • 765 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:16 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by abbeyniggy
                hi josie, lol yes england too! lol! well only about 10 of us going, maybe more but having a big reception when we get bk! what are u doing for a reception? i wanted to do a private reception as we have too small boys and wanted them to have freedom but the weddin co sent me some stuff about it and i cant remember if it said min no's 15 or 20 but i will email her bk...eventually lol! have u had ur wedding date confirmed? ours took ages! Also have u looked into photographers? Sorry Josie just nice to see someone from home going to same place as i have no idea wht im doin really lol xx
                Hey - come into the catalonia riviera maya thread - ill post a reply there :-) its nice to know there are a few more of us - woo hoo x
                Josie x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users