Photo

TTD for $250?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 bride2b7

bride2b7
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:56 PM

YAY! Fans of Merrick. We booked him for our July wedding in Runaway Bay as well. His work is AWESOME! Congrats to all!

#22 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
    • 305 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:30 PM

i am going with Alain Hottatt for my TTD - he is charging me $250 as well.  We are going to a waterfall in Ochos Rios

#23 Jwed12

Jwed12
      • 251 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:02 AM

Wow, I just realized that your wedding was...yesterday! Congrats! You're married! Whenever you get back, I am anxiously awaiting to hear how working with Alain was. My fiance and I are pretty close to booking him, but his prices are sooo low that I'm nervous! Thanks and congrats again! :)

#24 redginger

redginger
        • 360 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:39 PM

$250 for TTD sounds like a really good deal, but we don't want to pay for travel costs!

#25 Ems1983

Ems1983
          • 15 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:53 PM

I too am interested in how the pictures for both Merrick Cousley and Alain Hottat turned out...CONGRATS on your wedding

#26 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
            • 305 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:40 AM

hi everyone, i just checked this thread now, sorry!  in the end i did not end up going with Alain,  my wedding day photographer offered to do it for $350 and there was some confusion with Alain. I had booked him for my wedding a long time ago, but then cancelled and said i only wanted TTD, he said fine.  then closer to the wedding, i emailed to make arrangements for TTD - he had said he could pick us up and we would just have to take a taxi back (as we were supposed to go to a waterfall in Ochos Rios and we were staying in MoBay).  well then it turned out he forgot i cancelled him for the wedding and could no longer pick us up!  so we were a bit wary about taking a taxi both ways to meet someone we never worked with.  it made much more sense to do the TTD with our own photographer at our resort and i was so happy we did, it turned out amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users