FS Mon Cheri Destinations gown 18107

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Cheri

Cheri
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:48 PM

Hi Girls!
    I have decided to go another direction and have up for sale a size 12, white Mon Cheri grecian style gown. Style #18107. I was planning on using this gown for my TTD session but have decided to go another way completely. Gown is in perfect condition, never worn, never altered. Very figure-flattering dress. Hoping to get $325. PayPal payment to US or Canada. I will try to upload photos but if I'm unsuccessful you can Google Mon Cheri 18107, and pictures will pop up.
    "Strapless chiffon over charmeuse with lace-trimmed sweetheart neckline, beaded lace bustline with twist detail and empire waistline. Double layered skirt with ruffled front hem and sweep train."

#2 Mel4983

Mel4983
    • 131 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:02 PM

Hi! Does this dress zip in the back or is a corset back? Could you please send me some pictures? Do you have any of you in it? I found some on the model, but I wanted to see it on an actual person! lol! Thanks! My email address is melissa_ivany@hotmail.com

#3 Island Bride

Island Bride
      • 330 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:09 AM

O M G! This is the dress I want for my TTD! I just did a google search of it and you popped up! I'm not sure a size 12 could get reduced to a size 0/2 though?

#4 CND_Redhead

CND_Redhead
        • 184 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:34 AM

almost bought this dress for my beach wedding! tried it on and everything.
          it is a beautiful dress.
          good luck with the sale, whoever get's it will be very happy.

Cheers,
          :http://www.ezticker.....ing/ticker.png

Bride & Groom + 38 BOOKED!!!

#5 Cheri

Cheri
          • 110 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:23 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Island Bride
            O M G! This is the dress I want for my TTD! I just did a google search of it and you popped up! I'm not sure a size 12 could get reduced to a size 0/2 though?
            Hi Island Bride! I'm not sure if it could get sized down quite that much. I know 3 sizes is an easy fix, but I'm not sure about 5 sizes. Maybe one of us could call a seamstress

#6 Cheri

Cheri
            • 110 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:35 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mel4983
              Hi! Does this dress zip in the back or is a corset back? Could you please send me some pictures? Do you have any of you in it? I found some on the model, but I wanted to see it on an actual person! lol! Thanks! My email address is melissa_ivany@hotmail.com
              Hi Melissa!
              I just sent you an email. Let me know if you have trouble receiving it. My computer is doing crazy things these days! Thanks!

#7 Mel4983

Mel4983
              • 131 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:36 AM

Does anyone know if this dress zips or if it has a corset back? I can't find a picture of the back...

#8 Cheri

Cheri
                • 110 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:14 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mel4983
                  Does anyone know if this dress zips or if it has a corset back? I can't find a picture of the back...
                  It's a zip back.

#9 Cheri

Cheri
                  • 110 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:34 PM

My email address is clhettinger@aol.com if anyone has any questions! Thanks!

#10 Cheri

Cheri
                    • 110 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:23 PM

First $250 can have it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users