Photo

Photosouvenir Review

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 saint1984

saint1984
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:43 PM

Ashleed do you happen to have the rates for Nora B?
    I like photo souvenir and but its not a good thing to take so long to get back to people, but I am always one to give the benefit of the doubt. They probably get alot of e-mails so patience seems to be the key with these vendors?

#22 Diva

Diva
    • 682 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:02 AM

She is a vendor on here and I just contacted her that way. She is quick to reply, and reasonable! It is too bad photosouvenir cannot reply more quickly, that is just bad business to me!

#23 hali_machelle

hali_machelle
      • 29 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:09 PM

Hello Ladies!! My wedding will be at Excellence Jan 20, 2011. I too am using photosouviner. I did get a quick reply from them after one e-mail. They sent me the current prices which he said are subject to change for the upcoming year, but basically the same. I like the simple package....just curious if anyone has heard if the pics are really released for you to make your own copies??

#24 photosouvenir

photosouvenir
        • Vendor
        • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:41 PM

hi everybody,

Our apologies for the late answers. We got soooo busy during this wedding season that we hardly had enough time to breathe. We just hired people to help us for the post production so I am again answering every email within 24H. Diva I am sorry to hear that but I just checked and could not find any email. Some of them probably went into the junk box and were deleted. It is very strange that I did not answer 3 emails. Sorry again
          For the other questions about the photos that you have included in your package at Excellence, please contact me at photosouvenirsa@hotmail.com. We will discount the amount included from any package you get from us.
          Hope it help and please contact me for any questions or prices.
          Have agreat day

Severine

#25 Anna22

Anna22
          • 95 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:56 AM

I also booked PhotoSouvenir and reading your review of how much you loved them makes me sooooooo happy!!!

#26 Anna22

Anna22
            • 95 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:58 AM

BTW, I had no issues with booking I sent them an email and with in 1 week was fully booked!!

However - - it is pretty common that people take a long time to respond. I've had that issue with my hotel, with my invitaitions lady my STD lady... so hang tight!!! The'll get back to you.

#27 kitty25967

kitty25967
              • 320 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:55 AM

Jocy - I have Photosouvenir booked for my May 2011 wedding at The Grand Palladium and would love to see some of your pictures!  Do you have an online album you would share?  Thank you for the review, it made me even more sure that I made the right decision! Congrats!

#28 hali_machelle

hali_machelle
                • 29 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:22 PM

My wedding date was 1/20/2011 and I used Photosouvenir!! They were awesome, and definately worth the money. I bought the gold package and the 20 min dvd. They do amazing work and are super friendly people. Taking pics was so easy and FUN. My hubby said that he had the best time and it felt natural. I would suggest them to ANYONE!!!

Good Luck!!

Hali

#29 summafool1

summafool1
                  • 223 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:00 PM

you dont happen to have a price list for them still, do you?

#30 hali_machelle

hali_machelle
                    • 29 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:28 PM

This is the pricelist that they went by for us!! Hope this helps.

http://www.weddingpa...0.blogspot.com/ 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users