Photo

Gazebo's avail at the Gran Bahia Principe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ashley1316

ashley1316
  • 353 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:16 AM

Hey ladies, does anyone have any pics or suggestions on which Gazebo to get married @ in the resort?
    I currently have 2 options, the white roofed concrete one, but there is another one, more of an open roof garden looking one.

i have been trying to find pics of the 2nd to compare, but cant seem too.

My FI is leaning towards the 2nd one, but i just dont know the location of it in the resort, as i know exactly which one the 1st is and where.

thanks!

#2 D.R bride to be

D.R bride to be
    • 20 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:01 PM

Hi Ashley,

The second gazebo is located right in the middle of the "center court" area. Right behind it, is the reception and right next to it is the theatre..not very private at all. And the surroundings aren't that "pretty".

If you are looking to get married in one of the Gazebos, i would think the concrete one would be a little more private. Eventhough the tram runs near by, i still think it would be more intimate then the other one....just my personal opinion :)

Hope that helps

Sheri

#3 melitanner

melitanner
      • 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:44 AM

Hi Ashley I would go with Gazebo 1 (the concrete one). That is the one that I decided to go with for my wedding...Its in a bit more of a private area.The second one is also near a pool which can attract too many photo invaders if you know what I mean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users