Photo

Where to get GROOM attire

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Charbride

Charbride
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:27 AM

We are getting married in 3 months and I cant find nice kakhi pants or a linen white top. Does anyone know where I could start my search (canada).

#2 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
    • 914 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 03:02 AM

Hey Charbride, I was just shopping this afternoon, and saw that Le Chateu has some really cute linen pants and suit jackets. You may want to check there. As for ordering online, there's a thread floating around here somewhere for $99 custom made suits. When I read through it, most of the brides were very pleased with that company. As well, Beach Wedding Attire: Drawstring Linen Pants, Cotton & Linen Shirts, Shorts, Skirts - Island Importer seems to have reasonably priced items. I think that's where we might end up ordering from, since FI has some crazy measurements, and it's hard for us to find things in stores that fit him.

I hope it all works out for you! Do let us know where you end up buying from!

#3 Island Bride

Island Bride
      • 330 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:24 AM

We used Tommy Bahama Official Site: Island Inspired Men's Clothing, Women's Clothing, Men's Shirts, Swimwear, & More. and Beach Wedding Attire: Drawstring Linen Pants, Cotton & Linen Shirts, Shorts, Skirts - Island Importer. I also see alot of the girls using Beach Wedding Attire | Guayabera, Guayabera Shirts, Havana Shirts, Mexican wedding shirts, Hawaiian I have not personally used that site but am considering ordering the dads shirts from there. They do custom shirts with embroidery on them if you'd like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users