Beaches Negril

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 mrshump

• 6 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:15 PM

My name is Latisha and I am getting married July 9th, 2011 at Beaches Negril. I have my first phone session with Renee Phillips next Wednesday on the 31st.

I have no idea what I want. I see a few people have had weddings there, I was wondering if adding things on to the package can really become pricey. I am doing the beautiful beginnings and just adding on to that. I am more concerned with having a nice party vibe for an extended period of time. My wedding starts at 4 but i want to party til 11. Is that going to cost me an arm and a leg? Any tips on how to cut costs?

#2 Cassie

• 5,341 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:43 PM

congrats and happy planning!
      Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#3 mp1122

• 157 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:56 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of information here.

#4 sorord1

• 240 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:18 PM

Welcome to the forum. Search the Jamaica forum you will find a lot of info!

#5 Angel-in-Law

• 250 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:50 AM

Hi Latisha! You've got plenty of time before your big day and this site willbe a great resource. Definitely make sure you establish all the pricing beforehand so that you don't get stuck with any surprise fees. As previously mentioned, check out the Jamaica forum for more info! Happy planning. :)

#6 MichelleS

• 189 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:21 PM

Congrats fellow Beaches bride. We are getting married there in July 2010. When I get back hopefully I will lots of great insider tips : )

#7 donutdjn

• 419 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:29 PM

hello, we looked at that resort but went with Hilton Rose Hall outside Montego Bay in the end. Our wedding is at 4pm followed by an informal bbq on the beach with a private bar. We are paying for a consumption bar until 7pm. We have 34 guests with us from the UK who are staying at the hotel with us as AI guests but also have our Jamaican family joining us until 7pm,we just couldnt afford to pay for a bar all night. Even though you are AI guests you still have to pay for drinks and food for everyone. We are hoping the party will continue once they have departed (its a working day for them) at one of the bars near the beach. We are also having a party on the Saturday at my mother in law to be's house in Falmouth so will be doing it all again then for longer.

#8 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 02:26 PM

Hello, Congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#9 Jackie22

• 336 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:45 PM

Congrat's and welcome to the forum, this forum will provide you with tons of information!!! Happy Searching :)

#10 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
                    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
                    • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:26 PM

Hi Latisha,
                    Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your wedding.
                    Happy planning!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users