How to carry suit and bridesmaids dresses without wrinkling them

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Taylorbride

• 174 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:14 PM

Hi all, first I want to say that this topic may have been discussed on a thread already but I couldn't find one. Please let me know if it is already out there.

Okay, I know that most airlines don't have a problem with brides carring on their dresses but my concern is FI's tux and the bridesmaides dresses. FI's tux was expensive and I just can't imagine wrinkling it up/or folding it in a suitcase. Please help....

Has anyone carried on the dress and the tux? (They are not going to fit in the same bag)

#2 dayna_123

• 178 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:32 PM

I went to domincan last year and the bride carried all our bridesmaid dresses and the guys' shirts on with her! But if they all won't fit, can't the groom just carry his on in a seperate bag?

#3 vdaybride

• 1,412 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:37 PM

You are both allowed one carry on and a personal item. I would say he should carry his on as well. My FI's suit was custom made and he carried it on with him. I think because of the fact that it was custom (more expensive) it travels well. Either way, there will be people at the resort that press/steam wedding clothes in their sleep, it will be ok trust me.
        Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users