Photo

Izzie gone from Grey's for sure, announced today. Sound off!!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Diva

Diva
  • 682 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:26 PM

Ok so I have been a Grey's junkie since day 1 and am a little upset Izzie is not returning for sure! It was announced today and I was hoping she would go ahead and finish out the season first.

I love Izzie (and Alex) so I am a little upset! Especially after they made the big deal out of her and the cancer bout and George's passing.

How do you guys feel about it?

#2 JENISE

JENISE
    • 652 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:51 PM

I liked Izzy originally but with the new younger cast, I still think the show is great.

It's fine without her so I personally don't really miss her. I like it when Alex is more of a jerk-bad boy anyway. He was too nice when he was with her. Now he kinda has the edge back.

Just my $0.02

#3 vdaybride

vdaybride
      • 1,412 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:59 PM

It SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! I am watching old episodes right now. I can't get enough of the crew! Alex was a major whore, but he really loved Iz.
        Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#4 Diva

Diva
        • 682 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:05 PM

Too funny VDay, I am watching them too on Lifetime, great minds think alike!

I don't like the new Grey's since they merged with Mercy personally. I think it makes for a weird dynamic.

Hell who ISN'T a whore on there, beside Bailey, so far LOL

#5 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
          • 2,727 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:06 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JENISE
            I liked Izzy originally but with the new younger cast, I still think the show is great.

It's fine without her so I personally don't really miss her. I like it when Alex is more of a jerk-bad boy anyway. He was too nice when he was with her. Now he kinda has the edge back.

Just my $0.02
            I second that!! Im not her biggest fan so Im okay without her.
            I read somewhere that her last episode aired like January something but cant recall as to what happened or what her role in that episode was??
            He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
            My Planning Thread

#6 Diva

Diva
            • 682 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:15 PM

I read that too, and I cannot remember that episode. Anybody refresh our memories?

#7 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
              • 401 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:00 PM

Remember she came back for like...I think one episode and her and Alex broke up? I cant remember much about the episode. I just remember Alex telling her that he deserves better than what she is able to give him. They were in the locker room.

I am going to miss Izzie but I think I just like her character. I don't know why they kept her alive though and beat this cancer that apparently kills like 95% of the people that get it!
                Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#8 Diva

Diva
                • 682 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:12 PM

especially if she was going to leave anyway! George could have lived instead and she could have gone off to la la land with Denny LOL

#9 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                  • 2,727 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:11 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by AlexsBride
                    Remember she came back for like...I think one episode and her and Alex broke up? I cant remember much about the episode. I just remember Alex telling her that he deserves better than what she is able to give him. They were in the locker room.

I am going to miss Izzie but I think I just like her character. I don't know why they kept her alive though and beat this cancer that apparently kills like 95% of the people that get it!
                    okay I remember now, thanks Alexs!!!
                    He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                    My Planning Thread

#10 vdaybride

vdaybride
                    • 1,412 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:05 PM

Yes, I was SOOO sad when George died. I was like NO say it ain't so why does 007 have to go!?!? lol he was so nice and awkward. George wanted to go ever since Isaiah/Burke called him a fag... Burke knew better than that! Half of hollywood is gay and his career was toast after that! He can't even get a McDonald's commercial now. McSteamy hasn't been on the last few new episodes..I need my dose of sexy back! lol I was all over the place with this post, but ..whatever LOL
                      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users