long haired girls

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 JulieG

• VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by lavender
    I hear that taking St. John's wort will encourage hair growth. But it would encourage hair growth not just on your head but all over your body as well
    I would stay away from St. John's Wart. I have read a few times that is can cause infertility in women. I would rather lose my hair, I can wear a wig.

#22 calyx6

• 160 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:40 PM

How did I miss this thread when it first came up?? Ok, I'm a few days behind but yes, I shed like crazy! I was always told I shed hair when I was younger but never believed it until I went to someone else's house and noticed my hair all over their white kitchen floor. I have long straight coarse black hair. It's pretty hard to miss that. My DH even forbids me to use his hairbrush because then he ends up with long strands of black hair on his head (that does look pretty funny) that he has to pick out. And yes... I've seen it in the dog's.. uh.. undigested items. My hair also gets blamed for clogging the shower's drain. Hair shedding is just part of the natural cycle of a hair follicle. I just accept it (and pick up a lot of hair when housecleaning.)

Tulum - November 3, 2007

#23 MikkiStreak

• VIP Member
      • 2,347 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 06:17 PM

I have fine hair, but a ton of it, and it's down to my waist. I shed so much that we have to use Liquid Plumr Professional Strength on the bathroom shower drain once a week to keep from having standing water in the shower.

But, that will hopefully end this weekend with a haircut!!! If my guy can get me on his schedule tomorrow. :)

#24 foxytv

• VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 10:46 PM

My hair grows s-l-o-w ... but I still shed a lot too. I also put in temporary extensions every now and then so when I take them out, I lose a bit more hair as well.

#25 Karen

• 1,308 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 11:05 PM

I shed and shed and shed. between me, the two kitties, and Chloe (our dog). Our place is covered in hair. I hate it when I wear black and every so often someone picks hair off of me because i'm usually oblivious.
            <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users