Anyone in Austin, TX, or close?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 taylorwd

taylorwd
  • 932 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 09:55 AM

We live in Oakhill, so SW Austin.

Yes, it's very very soon!! I would love to meet up, but it may just have to wait til after I get back!

#12 Diva

Diva
    • 682 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:22 PM

NP we can wait! Have fun and can't wait to see pics :) What are your colors?

#13 taylorwd

taylorwd
      • 932 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 09:56 PM

Magenta and coral. So you're a west coast girl living in Austin...what brought you here?

#14 Diva

Diva
        • 682 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:06 PM

$$$ It is WAY cheaper than Los Angeles We can get more bang for our buck here and we liked the subdivisions in NW Austin!

BTW where did you get your BD photos done here? I noticed you are on the BD photo thread...

#15 taylorwd

taylorwd
          • 932 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:55 AM

Oh I'm so glad you asked about my BD photos because I am in LOVE with my photog! Sherry Hammonds at

Austin, TX documentary wedding and portrait photographer Sherry Hammonds- weddings in Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Waco, rest of central TX and US.

She doesn't post BD pics on her site to protect the privacy of her clients but does have BD galleries for private viewing.

I was so happy to have found someone in Austin that I liked. Until then I was all set to go to Dallas.

#16 Diva

Diva
            • 682 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:55 PM

What are her prices like? If you don't mind...

#17 taylorwd

taylorwd
              • 932 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 05:10 PM

Basic package is $550: 2-3 hours of shooting, CD with images, book with 30-40 prints. Incredibly reasonable if you ask me! Snatch her up fast before she raises her prices!

#18 Diva

Diva
                • 682 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 06:51 PM

I may have to do that, thanks!!!! I would like to see some of her work. I will contact her and see if I can swing by and see a boudoir portfolio. Thanks chica!

#19 taylorwd

taylorwd
                  • 932 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:27 PM

You're very welcome! You don't have to swing by her studio. She has a private online gallery...much more convenient! Tell her Wendy referred you :)

#20 Diva

Diva
                    • 682 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:29 PM

NICE! Will do, lets definitely do lunch or something when you return :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users