Sloan
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:00 AM

LOL! Love the t-shirt! Great job!

#22 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
    • 5,521 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:17 AM

Everything looks great!! your big day is coming up quick!!! yippee!

#23 jk1101

jk1101
      • 2,582 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:05 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Angel-in-Law
        Wonderful job! If you don't mind me asking, how many bags did you end up making? And what would you estimate was the cost? With vistaprint, I imagine you got a good bargain!
        Because I started so far in advance, i kept ordering free bags and Tshirts, one at a time. I used 21 day shipping so it was very inexpensive. When I ordered, it would usually ask me if i'd like an extra bag or tshirt for 4.99 so i'd say yes and get another one for very little money.

i'm ending up with 15 bags, but I had enough that I put an extra bag rolled up in the bags for couples and 2 tshirts in the bags for couples.

I was a little out of control with VistaPrint and the ease of Paypal!
        hello my name is Jerseykitten, and I am a VistaPrint addict.

I ordered Tshirts with different logos, mugs, pads, bags and all kinds of things that are all over my house that I will never use. Be careful because it did add up. I just looked back over my orders and I cannot even believe how much I spent on that site. I can never buy another thing on there.

#24 KarenM

KarenM
        • 1,920 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:36 AM

Michelle, everything looks great!! All of your VP'ing has certainly paid off - your guests will love all of it! It's really incredible that you were able to go piece by piece to get such great deals!
          You crack me up - I'm gonna have to go cold turkey too. The OOT bags are my biggest addiction - they're like crack! Gotta get just one more thing for them...or maybe 2

#25 t1219

t1219
          • 310 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:17 PM

very nice!!

#26 mishrn

mishrn
            • 67 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:39 PM

Michele~
              You did a great job.....I really need to check out vistaprint - my wedding is only 8 months away and I'm beginning to think that I'm really far behind everyone else. any suggestions on where I should start?
              Thanks!
              Michelle
              67 booked.....plus bride and groom

#27 jk1101

jk1101
              • 2,582 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:45 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mishrn
                Michele~
                You did a great job.....I really need to check out vistaprint - my wedding is only 8 months away and I'm beginning to think that I'm really far behind everyone else. any suggestions on where I should start?
                Thanks!
                Michelle
                It's hard to start till you have an idea of how many people/bags you'll need. I tried to get a free tshirt and bag with each order BUT I spent a lot in shipping so in the end, it might have been better to order a few at the discounted price. All the girls on here have such amazing OOT bags - you just have to figure out what you want to put in yours and also know when to stop!

#28 MDLady

MDLady
                • 433 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:45 PM

Wow, those look great! I don't have time for customized bags and frankly the wedding expenses are getting way out of control anyway, so I will just use regular bags. But love love love your gift bags!!!!

#29 Mallory57

Mallory57
                  • 454 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:17 PM

Everything is so cute! And I feel your pain...I am a fellow VistaPrint addict as well! lol
                    35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#30 eel2011

eel2011
                    • 10 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:27 PM

love your bags, so cute!! I will definitely check out vista print :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users