Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gkashmira

VEIL 4SALE: Ivory Lace edge mantilla

Recommended Posts

SORRY THIS ITEM IS SOLD!

 

I bought this ivory lace edge mantilla at a Monique Lhuillier sample sale at the ML store in Beverly Hills. I never used it because I ended up getting a very long one instead. But this one is really beautiful - sorry I don't think I have it on right in the picture! smile116.gif Anyway I'm pretty sure this is French Alencon lace (I think... I know my longer one is) and the lace is really beautiful. I kind of wish I had worn this one it's so pretty - but there's no reason to just keep it in my closet!

 

Anyway it has never been used in a wedding but since it's a sample it does have a tiny (unnoticeable when worn) hole in the tulle up near the comb. Its about the size of the tip of a pinky (see picture where I have my pinky stuck through to show where it is).

 

I would love to sell it for $25 plus the shipping cost (not much, right? maybe a few dollars in the US and a bit more to Canada?)

 

If you're interested send me a PM! Also I can take more pictures if need be...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
that's a deal...im sure it will be snatched up right away
It really is SO pretty... Honestly I didn't even wear it and I feel sad parting with it. It would be fun to get to see it in another BDW bride's pics!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
I bought this ivory lace edge mantilla at a Monique Lhuillier sample sale at the ML store in Beverly Hills. I never used it because I ended up getting a very long one instead. But this one is really beautiful - sorry I don't think I have it on right in the picture! smile116.gif Anyway I'm pretty sure this is French Alencon lace (I think... I know my longer one is) and the lace is really beautiful. I kind of wish I had worn this one it's so pretty - but there's no reason to just keep it in my closet!

Anyway it has never been used in a wedding but since it's a sample it does have a tiny (unnoticeable when worn) hole in the tulle up near the comb. Its about the size of the tip of a pinky (see picture where I have my pinky stuck through to show where it is).

I would love to sell it for $25 plus the shipping cost (not much, right? maybe a few dollars in the US and a bit more to Canada?)

If you're interested send me a PM! Also I can take more pictures if need be...

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Hi! I definitely want it!! smile159.gifsmile159.gifsmile159.gif

i sent you a PM but realized that you already logged off - YEAH!

the only bad part is you will have to wait a year to see pics of it being worn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

really pretty Kash! i really want a long veil or else I would've jumped at the opportunity!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mrs. B - it's yours!

 

You're in Philly right? I will try and figure out what shipping to philly is and I'll let you know.

 

If you want to skip paying for shipping but you can wait until the last week in October (I know - it's a long time to wait!) I will actually be in Philly for 1 day (my DH is from there and his parents are throwing us a wedding party...).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
Mrs. B - it's yours!

You're in Philly right? I will try and figure out what shipping to philly is and I'll let you know.

If you want to skip paying for shipping but you can wait until the last week in October (I know - it's a long time to wait!) I will actually be in Philly for 1 day (my DH is from there and his parents are throwing us a wedding party...).
Hey! shipping is pretty cheap - i am so excited i definitely want it as soon as possible smile29.gif! where is your party going to be? i live in old city - if you have any free time we should meet at the continental and grab a cocktail or martini!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 View Post
Hey! shipping is pretty cheap - i am so excited i definitely want it as soon as possible smile29.gif! where is your party going to be? i live in old city - if you have any free time we should meet at the continental and grab a cocktail or martini!
They used to live in Germantown but they just moved to downtown but I don't know where sad.gif

Sadly we're literally only going to be there for one day (the party) because we're actually attending a wedding in DC on Saturday - driving down Sunday - having the party in the evening and flying out Monday! Yikes! I feel sad because it would have been fun to meet up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi everyone! My name is Erin and I am a covid bride. My dream was to have a destination wedding. I wanted it easy, breezy and relaxed, with a whole weekend to celebrate with family and friends. I found the perfect venue, Key Largo Lighthouse Beach! (See http://www.keylargolighthouse.com ). The reviews are amazing, and my experience with the venue has been nothing but great, I have emails to prove it! My wedding was going to be four days of pure bliss, on a private beach with amazing beach houses for my bridal party to stay in (the houses can hold 25 people comfortably!) They even gave us a hugeeee discount because of covid! We planned the whole thing, including catering, desserts, an open bar, dj and photographer. But then covid hit. After moving our date back 3 times, expending our engagement far longer than we wanted, we decided enough was enough. We decided to do a small, local ceremony and reception on August 1st, and we are now married! It wasn’t my dream wedding, but it ended up being perfect, even though it was planned in two weeks! But now we’ve paid for two weddings, and we don’t feel like we need another reception. We want that money to pay off student loans, or put a down payment on a house! Or even for our future child’s college fund. However, we cannot get our money back from the venue, per the contract. Finally to the point of my post, the only way we can get a refund is by finding someone to take our place. No one would pay us directly, it would be the normal way for whoever takes over, you’d pay the venue. You’d also get our discount so you’d save money. If anyone knows someone who wants an amazing destination/beach wedding in 2021, please let me know! I’ll give you more details directly.
    • I hope you have chosen choosen 3d dress too, it looks the best. When my friend was having a Bachelorette Party and we had to find nice looks for the night, it was like a nightmare. Because 4 girls like 4 different styles and it was hard to find the best one. There are a lot of great articles on this topic you can find on the web https://storyofthebride.com/2020/bachelorette-party-looks-that-will-define-the-night/ . But still we had decided on our brain storm that black and white outfits would have the best looking. It was the only one look that everyone shared. So we had not too many options.
    • Vaughan is a city in Ontario, Canada, where my sister got married last February, before the pandemic. This wasn’t a pre-planned wedding. Since her husband hails from there, Vaughan was chosen as the destination for their wedding. It was a great decision they had made because that helped us create memories that I will cherish forever in my life. The attitude and the approach of the locals are so warm that I felt like I was in my hometown. An outdoor event venue was chosen because the climate was exceptional, decorated with lights and flowers. We couldn’t stop ourselves from clicking photographs, and everything was arranged perfectly, making the event all hassle-free. The reception ceremony was neatly done with mouthwatering food preparations. It was fun to have a wedding there and it was an event well organized. If any of you are looking for a destination wedding in Canada, Vaughan is a prudent choice. I have heard Montreal is nice but this was a great experience. Now it’s not the right time folks. Stay safe at your places. Let this pass and then we shall think about such events.
    • Hey! That's an interesting thought. It's important to wear masks though the pandemic wave is being contained in many parts of the world. Keep safe. 
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...