Tux or casual digs for the guys?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 Diva

• 682 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:45 AM

Good insight ladies!

It totally makes sense to do what fits your personalities. I tend to be more of a traditional and formal person when it comes to these types of things so we decided he will wear a black suit, maybe even a linen one. I still like the look of a black suit with the wedding dress. BUT for our next day TTD, he will wear the khakis and white shirt.

#52 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:53 AM

Diva - You should def check out K&G for FI's suit. DH got a great deal.
      K&G Fashion Superstore
      5451A NORTH I-35

AUSTIN, TX 78752

I didn't vote, b/c we were somewhat in the middle. A tux would have been too formal *for us*, but we're relatively dressy people, so khaki pants and a shirt would not have cut it. DH and his BM wore tan suits with blue shirts, and ties. My MOH and I were both on the beach in 4 inch heels . I would never have gone barefoot, or been okay with her going barefoot, but that's one of those things, what *I* wanted.

In the end, you must do what will make you happy! I think the casual look is very fitting for a beach wedding, but it wasn't what I wanted.

#53 Miss Lighting Bug

Miss Lighting Bug
      • 162 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:02 PM

I like linen suits with jackets. Formal yet light and fun.

#54 Diva

• 682 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:12 PM

O wow we will definitely check that out, thanks Karla!!! We were also looking into the $99 linen suits from a thread on here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users