Ceremony Songs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
  • 436 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:56 PM

I was just wondering, is it more appropriate to do everything in the instrumental version?

#2 lrdavis23

• 876 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:31 PM

Hey Lady, how you been ?

I will be having my ceremony music with the words just because the words to the song are what make the song important for us. I think I will have light jazz or instrumental music playing while we eat dinner thou.

Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#3 Tennyt1

• 1,131 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 02:09 PM

I'm thinking of having a saxaphonist for the ceremony. But not 100% sure yet.

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
        ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#4 Diva

• 682 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 02:20 PM

I agree with Toya, the words are important! I am playing words during the ceremony and maybe some instrumentals during dinner and of course lyrics for dancing :)

#5 SDbeachgirl

• 393 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:00 PM

I think we are doing lyrics for the ceremony too. I kept going back and forth about this but I really love Enya - Only Time and Iz - Somewhere Over The Rainbow. I do think that I may want an instrumental for the sand ceremony, but I can't think of what song would be appropriate? Any ideas? (I have started a thread on this topic already)

What type of intstrumentals is everyone doing for dinner? I had planned on Jack Johnson and that type of music but wonder if it would be more appropriate to have an instrumental for dinner.

#6 rdsjcr

• 224 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:11 PM

Jack Johnson is a GREAT choice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users