46 replies to this topic

#41 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:55 AM

thanks for the links! Beach Palace is in my top 3 (beach, sun and cancun) and it's sooo hard to decide!!!!

Originally Posted by FutureWalker 

Attached are a couple of links photos of couples that have gotten married at the Beach Palace.  When I saw these, I knew I made the right choice!

http://blog.morganly...>resort</span>/

http://www.chrisbalt...nation-wedding/

You can see reception areas, and how the terrace is decorated.  I am getting the Amber package.

I think these also show how having your own photographer is essential!

#42 cantwaitnomore

cantwaitnomore
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:54 AM

I am also getting married at the Beach Palace in May/11. I haven't been at the resort, but it looks amazing and beautiful! We are thinking about the ceremony on the beach and then move to the sky terrace fro the cocktail hour and then the dinner and dancing.  My only concern with it, is that the altest we can have the sky terrace is 10:30 pm and this seems a little early for the weddingt o end:( any thoughts?

also, Beach Palace is charging me $130 each for my bridesmaids flowers. I have 4 bridesmaids..and it gets abit expensive..anyone knows if there are flowershops in the nearby or any flower vendors that are abit cheaper?

We are thinking of hiring Doremixx for DJ-they have an awsome dance floor that ligths up and they bring fireworks:)

#43 cancun911

cancun911
    • 25 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:18 PM

Congratulations!

I am also getting married at the Beach Palace in Sept 2011. Please take lots of pictures of the wedding areas so that I can get a better idea!

Thanks! 

#44 cancun911

cancun911
      • 25 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:24 PM

Thank you for these! I am getting married there in Sept.

#45 alysam4785

alysam4785
        • 176 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:19 PM

I would also love to see your pictures! Congrats!

#46 ChristieandTy

ChristieandTy
          • 5 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:37 AM

Hi there!  I am getting married at the Beach Palace Feb 19, 2012.  Looks like we will be sharing the resort for the weekend!  So fun!  Did you pick a collection? 

#47 KarlalovesDave

KarlalovesDave
            • 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:11 AM

Ladies,

Quick question... I spoke to my WC this am, and asked about the possibility of bringing decorations to have set up on the tables.  I read that many of you have brought or are planning to bring your own reception decorations.  I was told that if I bring things to decorate that they will charge me a fee of $200 per table to set things up.  Was this a charge you had to deal with or was there a way around it?  Please let me know.  Of course I'm looking to save money if possible.  

Thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users