Sign in to follow this  
Island Bride

Help! Which gift is better for Bridesmaid!

I would say the jewelry box as well. I personally would not use those wine glasses very much.. except for maybe a few times at the cottage and I usually prefer plastic there.

Just IMHO!

I like the idea of giving the jewelery boxes. The wine glasses are great but I know personally I wouldn't really use them. The jewelery box is a bit more practical and it's a keepsake they can keep forever.

I like the wine glasses, but I received a couple of similar ones as gifts and have yet to use them. When I have a glass of wine I reach for the classic (clear) glasses. I'm worried about being able to throw them in the dishwasher, so they just sit on my shelf. Love the idea, but I think the jewelry box is more practical and will get more use.

Wow! Thank you so much ladies! I really think the jewelry boxes would be better and its something they can have forever and every time they look at them they'll remember my wedding, but I just cant resist cuz those wine glasses are so adorable! We planned on getting the guys beer mugs with their names in them so I thought the wine glasses would match but all in all, I think im going to order the jewelry boxes! Since one of my bridesmaids is doing my makeup (for free) I was thinking of maybe just getting her one of them (or maybe all 3!) I think she would really love it. And also, with the traveling.. I'm driving so no planes for me (I'm getting married in South Florida and I live in Central Florida) but 2 of the bridesmaids would be traveling by plane home and I would be scared they would get broke. They would probably just toss the wine glasses under their beds and never use them, but god are they ever cute! I really appreciate all your opinions! You've helped me come to what I think is my final opinion -JEWELRY BOXES cheesy.gif