Thanks Ladies! I'm so happy with how everything is turning out! About the labels, I left the label on and put the sticker over. Then I covered the tube up to the safety seal with clear packing tape to make them "waterproof".

Sarah those turned out great! I think I'm going to have to borrow your borrowed idea lol! Thanks for sharing! And wilsoml2 thanks for posting the link to the stiker paper! I looked for it at Office Depot and they only had the glossy kind so I'll definitely be making a Staples run!

Can't wait until I can download this! It's so neat and a great idea. I can't get over how many ideas I have from this site. Did you put the label over the existing label or remove it? Also, the Staples sticker paper is matte but the label looks shiny. Did you use Matte or glossy sticker paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by japonick View Post
Can't wait until I can download this! It's so neat and a great idea. I can't get over how many ideas I have from this site. Did you put the label over the existing label or remove it? Also, the Staples sticker paper is matte but the label looks shiny. Did you use Matte or glossy sticker paper?
I don't know about the other ladies, but the sticker paper that I used was matte. I ended up using packing tape to go around the chapsticks once more since the sticker paper was peeling back up sometimes. It made them shiny and hopefully more moisture resistant than just having sticker paper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahiabride2010 View Post
Here's a pic of how mine turned out!

Click the image to open in full size.
Looks great! Good job!