As requested, I'm creating some template threads in the DIY to gather all templates into one location. Please post only the template here and any special directions!

I got this template from someone here on the site, gotta love sharing, and just changed out their monogram for ours. I also changed the font. I purchased a great pack of Chapstick from Sam's Club and printed it out onto Sticker Paper from Staples. I'll post pictures once I make them! Here's the template!

LipBalm stickers.doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahiabride2010 View Post
I got this template from someone here on the site, gotta love sharing, and just changed out their monogram for ours. I also changed the font. I purchased a great pack of Chapstick from Sam's Club and printed it out onto Sticker Paper from Staples. I'll post pictures once I make them! Here's the template!
could you send that to me - I can't open the attachment?
I'm thinking chapstick and have been looking for a template but haven't been able to find one.
Cheers,

Quote:
Originally Posted by CND_Redhead View Post
could you send that to me - I can't open the attachment?
I'm thinking chapstick and have been looking for a template but haven't been able to find one.
Cheers,
Hey Redhead...you can't open it yet because you don't have enough posts...send me a PM with your email and I could email it to you! :) KEEP ON POSTING! Once you get to 150 you can open all attachments!