Photo

Need helping picking my flowers!!!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 carolina24

carolina24
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:16 PM

i would do option 1.....BUT only for your bouquet. i would DIY the rest b/c no one EVER pays attention to anyone else's flowers and you'd save some money. YOUR flowers will be in a bunch of pics and photogs love using the bride's bouquet :)

#12 chrissytina924

chrissytina924
    • 145 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:10 PM

Thanks girls.. so helpful!! And Carolina that is an AWESOME idea!!i never thought of that
      Edward & Christina
      Melia Caribe Tropical
      Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
      June 26th, 2010

#13 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
      • 5,521 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:18 PM

Hands down #1 its gorgeous.

If you want to go for fraction of the cost for real flowers. You should look into getting a clay bouquet done. Contact me for more info. You can see mine in my planning thread. And in my siggy pic.. those are clay and now I have them forever. I purchased them off Etsy from an amazing seller! def PM me! She could easily replicate bouquet #1!

#14 bensathomas

bensathomas
        • Banned
        • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:28 AM

I like option one.It is perfect. As a traditional wedding color white and pink wedding flowers never fail to please. White and pink roses abound during all seasons and are a wonderful wedding flower. When accented with baby’s breath and some green, they are successful in reflecting the joy and purity of a relationship.

#15 mlabbe

mlabbe
          • 784 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:53 AM

The orchids are stunning! I find that the lilies look too shinny to look real, unfortunately... There are some great (fake) orchids out there, this could be a good alternative!

#16 midnight24

midnight24
            • 754 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:24 AM

hmmm i'm torn cuz i love option #1, but i understand budget and i think the white #3 would look great with the purple dresses

maybe splurge and get yourself option #1 and the rest the others?

#17 roo66

roo66
              • 1,001 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 04:41 AM

I like the orchid bouquet.
                I have ordered mine from a florist and am waiting for her to give me a call.I will deffo post pictures once i have them.
                With the bridesmaids could you simply tie three and the girls lay them across there arm?
                I have ordered three orchid stems and she is going to wrap them in hot pink ribbon i wasnt comfortable holding a traditional bouquet.
                Pauls girls have a hot pink wire flower holder with the top made into a starfish shape.One orchid stem is then placed into the holder.They have cost me £15 each mine is £40.

#18 chrissytina924

chrissytina924
                • 145 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:08 PM

hey girls thanks for all your help.. i decided that i really dont want to go with those calla lillies and i still dont want to pay $400 for flowers so i am doing a flower bouquet that looks just like option 1 but doing it myself.. i have 4 bridesmaids done so far.. have two to go plus mine!! Will post pics when im done!! Thanks again girls!
                  Edward & Christina
                  Melia Caribe Tropical
                  Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                  June 26th, 2010

#19 hat0112

hat0112
                  • 1,219 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:16 PM

I love option 1! If you can fit it in your budget I say go for.
                    Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#20 ML YoungLove

ML YoungLove
                    • 531 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:19 PM

Loveee picture #1! They are going to be beautiful!
                      Mrs. Young

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users