Photo

My Planning Thread, cant believe its my turn :)

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 MichelleS

MichelleS
  • 189 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:35 AM

Great Planning....I might steal some ideas.....Love the bra bags that you got for your girls, where did you get them from

#42 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
    • 295 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:24 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lovelytlc
      thanks you for sharing your planning thread!!! Can you share some of the DIY cards you created for the other PPR brides?

thanks again.
      Hi Thanks so much! which DIY stuff were you referring to?
      The 2 post cards were the STD and the RSVP postcard for my message in a bottle, those were done for cheap on Vistaprint.

the other DIY project i beieive i did was the tears of joy. the enveopes i got on Ebay and the ribbon from micheals and the label i made on Vistaprint using address labels

another was the dry erase board which i bought @ micheals and i put a cute blue ribbon, glues it all along the sides, just did that 2 days ago

The tags on the bags and on the bridal shower favors i made using cardstock and a whole puncher from micheals

anything else just ask :) hope i answered your question :)

Everyone else, thank you so much for your lovely compliments.

Oh, and my procrastinating BM and MOH still havent gotten their dress and suit. the BM is finally supp comign over tonight to get measured so we can order it on studio suits, a tan suit and hell wear a white shirt and blue tie...i even contacted studio suits to see when can it be ready, looks like hell receive it by 4/10!! we leave 4/16!! its his fault! the MOH just went to have her dress made yesterday!!! errggg thats why i didnt pic a whole bridal party to avoid this! lol
      "

#43 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
      • 295 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:25 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MichelleS
        Great Planning....I might steal some ideas.....Love the bra bags that you got for your girls, where did you get them from
        what bra bags are you referring too?
        "

#44 taylorwd

taylorwd
        • 932 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:02 PM

Great planning thread!! Your guests will love your attention to detail!

#45 taranyc

taranyc
          • 242 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 09:48 PM

awesome planning thread! thank you for sharing. how are you going to transport/pack your sparklers? i really really want them at my wedding, but everyone has been telling me not to buy them because of airline restrictions. if all goes well for you, i am totally going for it!

thank you again for sharing!

tt

#46 breeze616

breeze616
            • 1,760 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:04 PM

Great Stuff! Thanks for sharing :)

#47 niecimar

niecimar
              • 83 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:12 PM

Awesome Thread. Everything looks awesome!!!! I know this may sound retarded but can you email me. I would love to find out how to create one and post when Im ready so other brides can view. Unfortunately I'm soo bad at this I cant even figure out how to post an image in this box, lol. My email is niecimar@aol.com
                Denise & Ziggy
                June 5, 2010
                http://www.youtube.c..../0/38XwzNwQb-A

#48 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
                • 295 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:26 PM

Tara -thanks so much! i heard worst case i get a 250.00 fine for it, and thats IF they find them. im putting it in my checked luggage...i mean ill chance it...i really want them and to get the pic of us running under them so ill chance it lol
                  neicimar--thank you so much i didnt know how to post the pics either, thats why i put it in a word document then copied and pasted it on this website Scribd. i was able to publish the word document and make it have a website link and just posted the link. this was much easier....but i made the document private.
                  "

#49 hiccups

hiccups
                  • 224 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:36 PM

Wonderful ideas!! Good job!

#50 JT3

JT3
                    • 443 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:14 PM

Congrats.. everything looks great

0 user(s) are reading this topic