Cancun Honeymoon suggestions???

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 meldal101010

• 444 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:49 PM

So, my FI & I are getting married at Dreams Cancun and unfortunately just found out his parents are staying for almost an extra week at the same hotel. We definitley don't want to spend our honeymoon with them. I'm wondering if any of you have any suggestions for an adult only all inclusive resort in Cancun for us to celebrate a week together ALONE---preferably at a good price point.

Thanks to everyone who comments!!!

#2 peterpanpixiedust

• 656 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:54 AM

my Ta said Secrets or Excellence were both nice AI's but I saw that they were kind of pricey, however, TA's work their magic.

#3 chipotle99

• 311 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:54 AM

I say the Royal if you want some privacy just a short taxi ride away, super luxurious and romantic, and adults only! That being said, FI and I have already stayed there and want to venture out, we're thinking Cozumel, and booked a couple of nights at Excellence Riviera Maya too.

#4 carolina24

• 1,573 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:25 PM

we are getting married at dreams cancun in sept and are moving to secrets maroma beach for the week of the HM. it's their sister resort (adults only)...i can't wait!!!

#5 andim

• 115 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:00 PM

I stayed at the Iberostar Grand in the Riviera Maya last summer and it is a BEAUTIFUL hotel. It's adults only but it's in the iberostar hotel group and you have access to all the other hotels and their restaurants. The other hotels are not adults only but are right next to it so you can walk to all of them.

#6 Carolyn

• 1,235 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:05 PM

I would say the Royal in Cancun or Palya Del Carman.....We got married at the Roayl in Cancun........love the place. Also maybe think about going to Riviera Maya area.. Lots of fun down there too. Best of luck in making up your mind..

#7 meldal101010

• 444 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:47 PM

Thanks so much for the suggestions :) I'm going to google some of these!!!

#8 Jodimichelle

• 310 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:39 PM

I am getting married at Moon Palace and I was thinking about spending our HM at Secrets Maroma! I am like 3 months away you would think I had this planned out.
                  24 Rooms Booked!

#9 Scorpio30

• 87 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:25 PM

We were in between Secrets or Excellence and went with Excellence. I've heard really good things about it. My best friends Aunt is there right now on vaca and said its amazing. Good luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users