Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#931 Teira1031

Teira1031
  • 766 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:09 AM

I'm sorry you guys aren't having the best of luck with your brothers going. I can't imagine my wedding without my sister there. My FI's brother ist coming an his dad isn't even sure if he'll be coming. I personally don't understand how immediate family could miss such a huge day ! As for working out, I feel the same way when I get off work it's dark and cold an usually raining and I just want to go home to FI and our daughter so I've actually started working out at 5am while they're still sleeping and I just get it out of the way first thing. But I think I need to step up my workout before the wedding so I might have to start working out a few nights too which I'm dreading!

#932 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:12 AM

Yep, I know its tough, you just have to set your mind to it, I know how you feel Teira Im the same way, working out just aint my thing lol but we have to do it!

#933 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
      • 1,541 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:40 AM

Well, I guess that I understand certain circumstances do not allow everyone to come.  I knew going into this that not everyone would be able to attend, and I accepted that.  We are still going to be celebrating our love, even if one person or another isn't there...

On a happier note - I was just reading an article (thanks to one of my bridesmaids), my wedding day is going to be a national holiday in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland!  I will share my wedding day with Prince William and Kate!  I find that very cool!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#934 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:41 AM

that's so cool Ella! i just saw that on the news at lunch!

#935 Teira1031

Teira1031
          • 766 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:50 AM

Just had to share how excited I am that ive received 4 RSVPs so far! Cant wait to get more in and am hoping to be surprised by some Yes's that I was not expecting!

#936 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:06 AM

Yeah Teira!! I officially have 3 rsvps so far, Its so exciting to open the mailbox and see them in there isnt it?

#937 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
              • 1,541 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:09 PM

Teira and Brandy - I noticed that you show in your signature that you have 11 and 16 guests booked, respectively.  Did you have people book prior to RSVP-ing?

#938 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:16 PM

Yep those are people I already know booked, they booked pretty much after the STDs were sent, like Teira said we hope to get some in the mail about those who we dont know about yet, so far Ive received 2 nos and I pretty much had a feeling they wouldnt come, and 1 yes, but she was someone I knew already booked, I just want to get the ones that I need to clear up the ones I dont know for sure, Im really hoping people are getting serious now that they see I need to know soon!  So many people Ive talked to are so undecided so hopefully this will give them a little push to book or send me their no im not going

#939 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                  • 1,541 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:20 PM

Ahh, okay.  So you girls have done STDs and now invites then?  That makes sense.  I did just one rolled in together, so I was curious how you had done it where you had people booked prior to the RSVP!  That clears it up though!

#940 Teira1031

Teira1031
                    • 766 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:21 PM

Yah the people that were 100% sure they were going from the get go are the ones that booked as soon as the STDs went out and i have a bunch of people that originally said yes but havent done anything since saying yes so i'm hoping to get more definite answers now that the actual invites have gone out. Because of course everybody wants to go but how many people are actually going to go when it comes down to booking & paying for it. Hoping for some pleasant surprises!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users