Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#871 Teira1031

Teira1031
  • 766 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:29 PM

brandy thats so exciting! people started getting their invites yesterday so i'm hoping to see some RSVP's in the mail in the next couple days!

#872 Lua

Lua
    • 1,231 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:52 AM

hi ladies!!! i've been a bit mia the past few days... emerg. with my cat.  that guy is going to be the death of me! lol so stressed!  why does everything involving $ always happen at the same time!?  we just paid for the trip... my vet bill this week was $250.... my car is in today for oil change/winter tires on/other check up and that's going to run me $280... GAH!  i need to win the lottery! lol

on another note..

horegan - Welcome!!!!! :)

Brandy - so exciting about your first RSVP.  aprt of me wishes we did actual invites now, but it just wasn't in the budget.

#873 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:56 AM

Oh i know what you mean Laura!! All things that cost all come at the same time so stressful! Something wrong with kitty :( ?

#874 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:31 AM

actually still not sure what's wrong with kitty. physically - via xray and blood test - he's normal. but he won't eat and keeps throwing up... been going on all week.  yet he acts normal!  he's got everyone stumped.  at least it's not as bad as last yr.  ... instead of writing it all out if interested you can read up on my blog http://tidbitsfrommymind.wordpress.com

#875 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:37 AM

hmm thats strange

that happened to my puppy one time he kept throwing up wouldnt eat or drink and he was hallucinating too it was really weird but they didnt find anything wrong with him other than he was dehydrated from all the throwing up he got better over a few days but it was weird.  And of course for them to tell me there was nothing wrong with him was like $350.00!!!

#876 Lua

Lua
            • 1,231 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:41 AM

that's the kicker!!! spending all the $ only to find nothing.  However i have to look at like like the $ was worth it because it proved that it wasn't what i thought.  if it was what i thought (crystals in his bladder again), i was going to have him put down. so i'm glad i still have my kitty

#877 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:45 AM

Just read your blog, Im so sorry Laura! I know how it feels to have a sick pet and its tough it really is, so my prayers go out to you and your little guy I hope he gets better

#878 Lua

Lua
                • 1,231 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:57 AM

thanks Brandy :)

#879 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:34 AM

Laura - my heart goes out to you. I also know what it's like to have a sick pet and your pet can't tell you what hurts or how it feels. Last year my dog got a pinched nerve that made her unable to lift her back end. The poor thing was dragging her legs behind to get around. I really hope you find out what is happening with your kitty and that it isn't anything major.

#880 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:41 AM

Awww mocha!!!! Is she ok now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users