p.s. Welcome back Lisa!
- i spray-painted all of the frames i bought and they're looking great
- made up a seating plan that of course MIL didn't agree with and she went and changed it all around leaving tables of 4/5/6/7 ... meanwhile i had all tables of 6 and only one of 7. thankfully I talked to hubby about it and he's going to tell his mom we're sticking to our seating plan or else there will be NO seating plan. she kept moving things around keeping families all together. i was so frustrated thinking are hubbies aunts and uncles 10 and can't sit with some of my family??? grrrr MIL seems to think they all have to sit together. Anyway.. that is that
- as for cupcakes, i was going to do all 80+ from scratch, BUT still have yet to find a recipe that is just what i want - ie. nice and light and fluffy and moist. SO.... I'm going to do the unspeakable.. make the cupcakes from boxed cake mix GASP!! But, then I still plan on frosting them with homemade buttercream frosting
What's left to do:
- finish table number photos and get them printed
- finalize seating plan and figure out how we're going to display it
- get a disposable camera for our AHR whiteboard guestbook station
- bake all the cupcakes and get them in the freezer so all i have to do next saturday am is thaw them and frost them
- get a playlist together for music that we're going to play in the background all night
- figure out and get vases/shells/flowers etc. for centerpieces
- edit the video from the wedding so we can play it
- find a PROJECTOR! ahhh...
so much to get done and only 9 days to go!