Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#6381 lesee

lesee
  • 320 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:20 PM

I've worked with one of the photographers before, she actually was the one who did my super secret boudoir shoot I did for my husband's 30th birthday which is coming up. She asked me today if we'd be interested - She's working with a designer/stylist so it's something for both their books and we free awesome photos out of it.

The other one found me through one of my other photog friends. :)

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

Elese - that's awesome! How did you end up with those offers?

#6382 bryanandchar

bryanandchar
    • Site Supporter
    • 165 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:38 PM

Hi ladies!

For some reason, I haven't been able to post any comments lately - I've been wanting to tell you all that everyone's pictures are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I think April brides took DWs to another level:)

And exciting news for me - we finally got ours back from our photographers, that felt like the longest wait ever!! :)

I've posted the slideshow that they made us in another thread (hopefully the link works):

http://www.bestdesti...11#post_1611202

#6383 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:35 AM

I just wanted to check in, say hi, and tell you all that I miss our daily chats.

#6384 greysgirl

greysgirl
        • 370 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by bryanandchar 

Hi ladies!

For some reason, I haven't been able to post any comments lately - I've been wanting to tell you all that everyone's pictures are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I think April brides took DWs to another level:)

And exciting news for me - we finally got ours back from our photographers, that felt like the longest wait ever!! :)

I've posted the slideshow that they made us in another thread (hopefully the link works):

http://www.bestdesti...11#post_1611202

Great pics!!  Loved your hair, FI's purple bow tie, the funny pics of you two in glasses, and the pic with the guy wearing the rastarian wig.  LOL!  You were a beautiful bride:)

#6385 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
          • 315 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:07 PM

Hi ladies!!!!

We got our TTD slideshow back and I have no words.... I seriously almost cried! Sol from Del Sol Photography did them and I can say in all honesty that there is no doubt as to why she is one of the top ten photogs in the world!!!!!! Worth every penny (though I wish I hadn't pigged out quite so hard at the buffet in the days leading up to it! oops!) Here is the link!

http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=434

#6386 tris

tris
            • 609 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:12 PM

SOOOO PRETTY!! I love all of the close ups :)

Originally Posted by Meggers7484 View Post

Hi ladies!!!!

We got our TTD slideshow back and I have no words.... I seriously almost cried! Sol from Del Sol Photography did them and I can say in all honesty that there is no doubt as to why she is one of the top ten photogs in the world!!!!!! Worth every penny (though I wish I hadn't pigged out quite so hard at the buffet in the days leading up to it! oops!) Here is the link!

http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=434

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#6387 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
              • 1,917 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:26 PM

Meggers - they look so beautiful. It's great that you did such a variety of locations. I think my favorites are the last two, love the crashing of the waves.

#6388 lesee

lesee
                • 320 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:32 PM

Holy smokes Mrs Megan...You have some STUNNING eyes :) (the rest of you isn't bad either )

Fabulous photos.

#6389 MelloJess83

MelloJess83
                  • 46 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:51 PM

Wow, your photos are AMAZING!  I love your dress by the way!

#6390 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
                    • 315 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

Hahah thanks ladies! I am glad I had them done so I knwo I at least like SOME of my photos. Got my wedding photogs "fav" shots for my thank you card.... they are just alright.

Mocha the shooting location was cool because it was all one spot! Those ruins were across the path from the beach!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users