Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#6111 lesee

lesee
  • 320 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:43 AM

YOWZA Kathy! Your friend did a great job with your TTD!!!!!

And yes, I do agree with you....it's odd to have a lot of time on your hands.  We still have our AHR in June so I'll have my hands partially full with that - I can't believe I've been home for only 2 days and it already feels like the wedding was so long ago but it was only on monday!!!

#6112 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
    • 315 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:47 AM

Hello My Lovely April Ladies!!! We're Baaaaack!!!

Just quickly browsed all of the posts and wow... something about being an April bride must make you gorgeous because WOWSERS.... you all looked incredible. Lesee you go mamma, that dress is HOT!!!

Well short and sweet - The best two weeks of my life hands down. I was completely blown away by everything - it completely exceeded what I thought were my high expectations in every way possible. It was an amazing two weeks, with amazing friends and family, and most imporatantly my AMAZING new hubby!!! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding...

Here are a couple pics stolen from friends...

Wedding 1.bmpWedding 2.bmp217751_10150160771988348_512003347_6634444_1344561_n.jpg221983_10150548954135013_501375012_17986095_7225692_n.jpg

#6113 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
      • 521 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:51 AM

Greetings from Jamaica!!! My cousin & I got here yesterday & everyone will be here tomorrow. I didn't have enough time to do a planning thread before I left so will be doing so after the fact. Well gotta go, but will try to pop in ever so often!

#6114 Teira1031

Teira1031
        • 766 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:13 AM

I havent been on too much lately working like crazy to make up the hours from when i took 3 amazing weeks off ;)

All you ladies look fantastic! Meggers is right there must be something about April brides because we are all smokin' hot!

Queendiva- hope your trip is amazing! cant wait to see pics when you get back!

#6115 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:14 AM

Meggers you look gorgeous!!!!!

Have fun in JA Queen! Cant wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!

Kathy HOT pictures!!!!!! I know what you mean! Everything is all over with now and I feel like well jeez!! What am I going to do now! Its def bittersweet I really wish I could do it all over again!!!

#6116 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
            • 899 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:29 AM

Yay, so glad to see the April thread alive again. Great pics from all you married women! :) I am actually at the nail salon now, and then heading to my hair appointment. We leave tomorrow morn for Mexico! Can't wait! Glad all the girls on this thread have had wonderful weddings. You are all so sweet!

#6117 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:49 AM

Yay Tisha!!! Have a wonderful trip!!!! And enjoy every minute of it, I know your wedding will be gorgeous, as will you!!!!!

#6118 Lua

Lua
                • 1,231 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:30 AM

Hey everyone is alive!!! :)

LOVE ALL THE PICTURES ladies!!!!

#6119 greysgirl

greysgirl
                  • 370 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:53 PM

Meggers and Kathy- GORGEOUS pics!  Kathy you friend rocked those TTD pics and Meggers your dress looked great!

Our AHR is in 3 days so I've been running around like a mad woman trying to finish up stuff (cleaning dress, getting DVD in the mail, etc).  On a random note, I can't remember if I'd posted that our resort LOST my TTD.  Well, they found it and it's being shipped to me.  Not that it was that sentimental, but I was planning to give it away or sell it. 

Here's that awesome pic of Mr.Speedo....he looks like's he's smuggling something in there.  Eek.

Speedo

#6120 lesee

lesee
                    • 320 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:35 PM

THAT.PICTURE.IS.AWESOME

AAAAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAH

Originally Posted by greysgirl 

Meggers and Kathy- GORGEOUS pics!  Kathy you friend rocked those TTD pics and Meggers your dress looked great!

Our AHR is in 3 days so I've been running around like a mad woman trying to finish up stuff (cleaning dress, getting DVD in the mail, etc).  On a random note, I can't remember if I'd posted that our resort LOST my TTD.  Well, they found it and it's being shipped to me.  Not that it was that sentimental, but I was planning to give it away or sell it. 

Here's that awesome pic of Mr.Speedo....he looks like's he's smuggling something in there.  Eek.

Speedo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users