Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#6081 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:41 AM

Oh that's terrible!!  I hope you are able to get the computer back today or tomorrow!!  When do you leave for Jamaica?

Married the love of my life in April!!

#6082 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
    • 447 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:54 AM

Great pictures Lua! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Love the side braid look too!

#6083 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
      • 521 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 

Oh that's terrible!!  I hope you are able to get the computer back today or tomorrow!!  When do you leave for Jamaica?

I leave Tuesday & I have a ton to do on Monday! I need to have my computer by Friday or it's a done deal.

#6084 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:31 AM

Yuck!  I have my fingers crossed for you!!  I can't imagine the stress it's adding...  =( 

#6085 fmichelle

fmichelle
          • 298 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:43 AM

Hello lovely April ladies! Work was killer these last two weeks, not to mention working out almost every day. But we're finally on our way to the DR. We left LA on a red-eye last night, now we're just waiting for our connection. FI was awesome getting the guy at the gate to let us pre-board so I could my dress had it's own bin. Ladies who have yet to leave, my advise is to just keep an up to date list of everything to be done, even the minute details. It really helped keep me on track (and from sleeping) but I got it all done. FI finally made our cake topper yesterday while I was at work and it came out even better than I imagined. I cannot wait to marry him! We did our legal day last week, but we have been trying to make it not mean anything so next Monday is as special as possible. I love all the pics of the returning brides. I hope to share pics that are even half as good when I return. It's all so surreal right now. Congrats to all the new Mrs. and good luck to the small group of late April brides. See you on the other side of Mrs.

#6086 Lua

Lua
            • 1,231 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:48 AM

Wishing you a FANTASTIC trip and Wedding Francine!!!! :) you're going to LOVE every moment of it!

#6087 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
              • 1,541 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:18 AM

Francine, I hope you have a fantastic day!  You absolutely deserve it!!! 

So the next few days are going to be super busy, and I'm starting to feel the stress...  I haven't done a lot lately, but there really hasn't been much to do.  I have my list of things to do so that will keep myself on schedule!!

#6088 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                • 1,541 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:28 AM

Brandy, I just did a search for an AHR checklist and noticed a topic you had created back quite a while ago (like a year or two).  Did you ever end up creating a checklist for the AHR?  I'm trying to find one and I figured I would ask you if you ever ended up getting one....

#6089 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
                  • 521 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:42 AM

Hope you have an AMAZING time FMichelle! See you on the other side, lol.

#6090 hutchets

hutchets
                    • 195 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:03 AM

Hey ladies!!  Just checking in from Jamaica!!  We have been here since the 13th and are so loving it.  The wedding was absolutely wonderful with no stress at all!  I cannot say anything bad about the RIU.  They were wonderful and I would definitely return!!!   We are at Couples Tower Isle now until Friday and it's much quieter than the RIU.   I'll have to write my review when I return.

Theresa
                      Riu Ocho Rios April 16, 2011

http://tickers.Ticke....15e8/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users