Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#5881 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:36 AM

Well, that was really quick... after my last message to her telling her that I was not happy and I found the situation unacceptable, she responded and said that her husband shipped them yesterday, but she doesn't have the tracking number as it is at home.  She said that she was willing to give me a refund, but I'd have to receive them and send them back to her before getting my refund.  At this point, I'm just going to keep them if they have shipped already.  I did tell her to give me the tracking number ASAP.  We'll see what happens.

Greys, thank you for the offer, but your flip flops would be a little too big because I wear 8's.  She did tell me that since she went back to work, she has been on the road and unable to do much...  Well, wouldn't you think if you couldn't do much, you'd put that note on your page so people would be aware of that before ordering?!  So frustrated!!!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#5882 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:55 AM

Well at least they are on their way to you now!! Hopefully you get that tracking number tonight and you can see where they are at!

#5883 lesee

lesee
      • 320 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:53 AM

UMMMMM...so my FI and Groomsmen's outfits have been stuck in customs for a week - nothing i can do. I need these by wednesday....MUST.REMEMBER.TO.BREATHE

#5884 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
        • 1,917 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:57 AM

Lesee - I hope they are released before the weekend. That is extremely long. Sending you hopeful thoughts.

#5885 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
          • 521 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:28 PM

Mocha- yay we get to see another planning thread! Brandy, I love the tablecloths- really pretty! Have a great time Greys! I have a million things to do & feel like I have no time left! I need a break from work!!

#5886 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
            • 315 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:41 PM

Eek Lesee I feel your pain girl! That was like me and three of my items! But if it makes you feel better they all came in!!

So randomly, my most difficult client who appears to get joy out of cause me pain sent me a beautiful gift basket at work!! My office (well my two bosses and my coworker, we're a small office) took me out for a nice long lunch today complete with booze, so hopefully I've remembered to take care of everything I need to cause this is my LAST DAY AT WORK AS A SINGLE LADY!!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOO!

#5887 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
              • 315 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:47 PM

Ladies, there is a good chance this is my last post as a single lady!!! I will be running crazy until we leave, and away from my computer so I just want to say thanks so much for all of the love and support you all have given me!!! I don't know how I would have gotten through some of the craziness without you! I will have my iPad in Mex so I will try to pop in and let you know how it goes!

#5888 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
                • 315 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:47 PM

Oh and to the ladies leaving while I'm gone, I wish you all the day of your dreams!!!!

#5889 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                  • 1,541 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:53 PM

Meggers, I wish you the best!  I'm glad to hear that all of your items came in in time!  I hope you have the greatest trip ever, and your wedding is fabulous!!

#5890 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                    • 1,541 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by lesee 

UMMMMM...so my FI and Groomsmen's outfits have been stuck in customs for a week - nothing i can do. I need these by wednesday....MUST.REMEMBER.TO.BREATHE

OMG, I would totally be freaking out...  I really hope they come in in time.  I'm sending happy thoughts your way!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users