Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#5801 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:16 PM

Oh and huchets, I LOVE the idea of your son "dancing" you down the aisle!! Very representative of who you are in your life now!

#5802 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
    • 315 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:18 PM

Oh sorry that post was for Ella not Mocha!! Once again I blame bride brain!! Wow it's so quiet on here now! We leave one week today. I picked up both my dresses from alterations today and am super happy with them!

#5803 hutchets

hutchets
      • 195 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:40 PM

I was noticing how quiet is is myself.  We leave one week from tomorrow.  I still need to decide which of my two dresses I will wear since I received my special necklace yesterday.  I may end up taking both of them and deciding the day of since they are not typical wedding dresses. 

Still trying to finish our ceremony music.  I'm so indecisive but don't have much time left to get it done.

Originally Posted by Meggers7484 

Oh sorry that post was for Ella not Mocha!! Once again I blame bride brain!!

Wow it's so quiet on here now! We leave one week today. I picked up both my dresses from alterations today and am super happy with them!

Theresa
        Riu Ocho Rios April 16, 2011

http://tickers.Ticke....15e8/event.png

#5804 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:39 PM

Hey Ladies!!!! IM BAAAACK!!!!

Everything was absolutely AMAZING!!!  I could have not asked for anything better, the best decision Ive ever made hands down was to have DW!!!!!

I'll post a few teaser pics for your girls in second!!!

#5805 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:47 PM

The only pictures I have so far are my MIL...

My fav picture...

IMG_0395.JPG

#5806 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
            • 521 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:00 PM

Yay Brandy you're back!!!! Ok I know you're tired, but you have to tell us at least a little about the DW experience! Love the pic!!

#5807 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:07 PM

a few more..

IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0399.JPG

#5808 lesee

lesee
                • 320 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:07 PM

You look AMAZING!!!! Congrats!

Originally Posted by Brandy 

The only pictures I have so far are my MIL...

My fav picture...

IMG_0395.JPG

#5809 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:13 PM

Queen everything was just amazing!!! The resort was beautiful, everyone had such an amazing time, I can honestly say it was the best vacation I have ever had, and I also heard that from other people as well as them saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to!!!!

My only complaint is there was like a freak heat wave that day LOL and it was soooooo hot but I'd take that over rain any day!!!

The ceremony was short and sweet, the reception dinner was amazing, some of the best food Ive ever had!!

Everyone LOVED the OOT bags!!! They thought they were the best idea ever, we also greeted everyone when they arrived with their bags which they really liked that we were there waiting for each of them when they arrived with a drink in hand and a welcome bag, if you ladies have time to do this and know when everyone is arriving this is a must your guests will really really appreciate it!!!

Jeeez I could go on and on about our trip, Im def posting a review so I'll post the link for you ladies!!!!

#5810 lisadias

lisadias
                    • 1,116 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:22 AM

Welcome back Brandy! You look sooo beautiful and happy in your pics! Congrats! i am so happy to hear everything went so well and you had the best vacation ever. Can't wait to hear more and see more pics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users