Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#5741 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
  • 521 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:00 PM

It took me FOREVER to catch up with everything lol!

Brandy is gone already, but I'm so excited for her!!

Meggers, sorry with what is going on with you and I hope it gets better- kisses & hugs to you!

Wow- Tenny is gone too! I hope you're having an amazing time!

Lisa- I looovvve the dress!

I hope all the sick April brides feel better!!!

Work has been a horrible ordeal for me :( but I leave in like 25 days?! Really looking forward to a vacay!

Sorry if I forgot anyone, but my memory is short tonight!

#5742 lesee

lesee
    • 320 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:29 PM

I forgot to mention that I had a fitting today!!!

i looked like rudolph the red nosed reindeer in a hot dress  (my nose is SO red and tender from blowing)

otherwise... it went well...the dress looks awesome, just gotta work on the getting better part.

#5743 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:20 AM

Today's my LAST DAY at work!!!!! Yippe!!!!!!! I thought this day would never get here!!  I plan to spend my weekend packing, doing some last minute shopping and relaxing before we head to the airport Tuesday night!! Can't wait!

Victoria - not sure if you'll see this, but incase you do, have a safe trip and an amazing wedding!! :)

lesee - glad to hear the dress looks awesome!! :) as for yourself, lots and lots of fluids! that's what i've been doing and i'm slowly starting to feel better

#5744 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
        • 1,917 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:28 AM

Yay Laura!!!!!  It's my last day away from FI too. So exciting for both of us.  Enjoy your weekend. In case we don't get to talk before you leave, I hope you have a wonderful trip. Thank you so much for all your support. You deserve an amazing day that will be filled with smiles and love. Enjoy every minute and hurry back with lots of pictures!

Lesee - Feel better. At least your dress looks awesome.

#5745 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:50 AM

Aww thank you for the kind words Sheri!! I coudl say the same thing right back to you!!  My dad actually just got himself an ipad 2 last week which will be coming south with us. so I just might be able to steal it from him and send you all a sneak peak of a pic after the big day!! ;)

#5746 bryanandchar

bryanandchar
            • Site Supporter
            • 165 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:13 AM

Happy April ladies!! I am so excited / anxious - we leave tomorrow!! Eeek! I'm so happy that I had you ladies for support and feedback! I know you will all have beautiful weddings! My wedding wouldn't be the same without you all! Everyone I've talked to about all my projects think that I have spent hours and hours designing and crafting but people sharing their ideas has made it so easy!! I can't take all of the credit! Anyways, see you in two weeks! I can't wait to share my day and read about all of yours!!

#5747 Lua

Lua
              • 1,231 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:24 AM

OMG!!!!

So my work totally just threw me a SURPRISE shower-thing!!! (i hate surprises!!!LOL)

They got me upstairs in the boardroom and eVERYONE was there. They threw a "bride" sash on me along with a paper plate bra covered in bows LMAO! then took my pic for our province-wide gazette! (oh god)  Anyway SO nice. they got me a cake and everyone pitched in and gave me a card with about $400!!!! WOW! so nice!

... my face is still beat red from embarassment LMAO

#5748 kitty25967

kitty25967
                • 320 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:28 AM

Congrats! How exciting!

Originally Posted by bryanandchar 

Happy April ladies!!

I am so excited / anxious - we leave tomorrow!! Eeek!

I'm so happy that I had you ladies for support and feedback! I know you will all have beautiful weddings! My wedding wouldn't be the same without you all! Everyone I've talked to about all my projects think that I have spent hours and hours designing and crafting but people sharing their ideas has made it so easy!! I can't take all of the credit!

Anyways, see you in two weeks! I can't wait to share my day and read about all of yours!!

#5749 kitty25967

kitty25967
                  • 320 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:28 AM

That's awesome!  I seriously doubt that they will do that at my office!  That was really sweet.

Originally Posted by Lua 

OMG!!!!

So my work totally just threw me a SURPRISE shower-thing!!! (i hate surprises!!!LOL)

They got me upstairs in the boardroom and eVERYONE was there. They threw a "bride" sash on me along with a paper plate bra covered in bows LMAO! then took my pic for our province-wide gazette! (oh god)  Anyway SO nice. they got me a cake and everyone pitched in and gave me a card with about $400!!!! WOW! so nice!

... my face is still beat red from embarassment LMAO

#5750 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                    • 1,917 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:49 AM

Laura, that's great. My office is angry at me for making my personal life a priority, so I doubt I will get anything like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users