Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#5591 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
  • 899 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:04 AM

It'll all work out Brandy!  Everythings going to be wonderful.  I'm so excited for you, and can't wait to see pics of your special day!!  I can't believe you leave in 5 days!! And thanks to all you girls for the compliments on the pics, and for letting me crash your thread.  Ha ha, you all are so chatty and helfpful ~ I love it!! :o

#5592 greysgirl

greysgirl
    • 370 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by Brandy 

You girls are the best!!!! Thank you soooo sooo much you all make me always feel so much better,  well my mom picked up my dress yesterday, not sure what it looks like, but like me and mother said its as good as its gonna get at this point, Im just hoping when Im all done up I wont even notice the small flaws in the dress and Im sure me and my mom will be the only ones who even know about it anyways!!!! Well I got one bag packed last night!! So I feel slightly accomplished lol, 2 more bags to go and some carry-ons!! And I leave in......5 DAYS!!!

Wow!  5 days!  Your luggage total cracks me up!  Great attitude about the dress.  It will look amazing, and you'll be so happy you won't even notice IF there are any issues:)

Since we're going to be the only people at our DW/elopement, we are taking a limo back to our hotel, changing, then going out to dinner.  I've been trying to find a nice dress to wear to dinner, and bought this one yesterday.  Thoughts girls?  It's silk, so I think it's dressy enough, but do you think it will work?

022311-001.jpgBIG.jpg

#5593 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:33 AM

Greys, you look gorgeous in that dress, that color totally compliments you!!!!

#5594 lesee

lesee
        • 320 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:46 AM

Greys - I think that dress is amazing and I agree with Brandy - GREAT colour on you

Attached Files

#5595 greysgirl

greysgirl
          • 370 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:49 AM

Ha ha!  I should have put a disclaimer under that photo that I got that from a website.  It's not me, but I do have that same skin tone and hair color:)  Glad you girls think it will work.  It feels amazing on.  Very silky and flowy. 

#5596 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:16 AM

It doesnt look like something that would be on a website lol, looks like you took it in your house!! LOL!!!!!!!

#5597 Teira1031

Teira1031
              • 766 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:23 AM

Brandy - i cant even believe you leave in 5 days!!!! you kicked off the planning threads and now its about time for you to kick off the April Weddings! And then the wedding reviews with LOTS of pictures !

I cant wait to see everyones wedding pics!

Greys- i LOVE that dress! Where did you find it at? Looks so comfy!

#5598 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:42 AM

I know its crazy!!! When do you leave Teira!! I thought you left the same day as me?

#5599 Teira1031

Teira1031
                  • 766 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:07 AM

i wish we did! we dont leave until the 4th , im getting so anxious tho! its like all i talk about :)

Originally Posted by Brandy 

I know its crazy!!! When do you leave Teira!! I thought you left the same day as me?

Attached Files

#5600 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                    • 1,541 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:17 PM

Wow ladies, it's been a very quiet day!  I expected a whole lot more action today! 

I picked up my dress today and I'm so happy with how it turned out.  Something new came up today...I was going to originally have a permanent bustle but the seamstress this time made it as an option and now I'm thinking I may let the train down for the ceremony, I just have decided.  There is so much beading on the train, and it's absolutely beautiful!  So, that's something I've gotta figure out in the next month!

Married the love of my life in April!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users