Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#5531 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:47 PM

Lisa, I'm changing my fans once again. I didn't find any paper I liked, and last night I saw one on here that is just one page fan shaped. So that was, I can still use the grommets as a decoration to thread ribbon through. Do you have a picture of what you are trying to accomplish?

I just got an email from one of my neighbours. Some of the girls want to take me out when I get home to relax and destress. Exactly what I will need to kick off the wedding preparation bonanza.

#5532 kiwibride

kiwibride
    • 275 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:03 PM

Meggers those photo's are amazing!!  Your FI is going to be a very happy man!!

#5533 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:27 PM

My photo book arrived! FI just told me about it. This is the first one so maybe delivery is just slow.

#5534 kiwibride

kiwibride
        • 275 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:44 PM

That's great news Mocha so pleased it arrived!

#5535 kiwibride

kiwibride
          • 275 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:14 PM

Hi Girls,

< I have to share my Honeymoon news as i am so happy, we were originally staying at the Westin in Maui for our first 3 nights but them our found the Ritz Carlton for only $50 a night more so i cancelled the westin and booked the Ritz. The first hotel we ever stayed at together was a Ritz Carlton so i thought it was quite appropriate! I have now found the Grand Wailea which is on the Conde Nast Gold list for $100 a night less than the Ritz so have changed again!! Was really looking forward to the Ritz but the Grand Wailea is meant to be better and for $100 a night less it was a no brainer!! After Maui we are going to Lanai and staying at the Four Seansons Lodge at Koele whcih looks so beautiful! I am super excited. Where is everyone going for their honeymoon?

#5536 lisadias

lisadias
            • 1,116 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:20 AM

Sherri-I am so glad that it arrived. No more stress of wondering who is checking you out lol

that is really nice of your girls to do that for you. I am sure it will help destress for sure!

I will take a pic tonight but it is just a prototype for now and I am still trying to figure it out but you will get the idea.

#5537 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
              • 315 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:45 AM

Thanks so much for the encouragement girls!!! I sure hope he likes them!! I'm still nervous about the fact that his ex was a lingerie model so I'll look silly, but I'm happy with the way they turned out! Mocha that is awesome that your book got there!!!!

#5538 Lua

Lua
                • 1,231 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:12 AM

Meg I wouldn't worry one bit about looking silly. they're amazing and i know your FI will love them!! :)

#5539 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:14 AM

Meggers you definitely don't have to worry about looking silly, you look amazing.

I feel so much better now that the book has arrived and FI seems to really like it. I asked which was his favorite pose and he named them all.

#5540 Lua

Lua
                    • 1,231 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:28 AM

Sheri - glad to hear it arrived. so you should be getting 2 now?  i think my Fi was the same (about liking every pose) when i did the BD shoot for him last spring hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users