Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#531 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:55 PM

I really like both of them, but I think I like the first one better.  I agree it's a more "beachy" dress...  and that may be the reason I say that one...

Married the love of my life in April!!

#532 tris

tris
    • 609 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:51 PM

Lisa,

Go with what's comfortable. I honestly think that they're both beautiful and it's totally how you dress it up. My dress is pretty simple but I adore it and to make it a tad more extravagent (while still being comfortable in ridiculous Jamaica heat) I'm getting a really pretty head piece made that dresses the whole thing up a bit, you know?

Good luck!

Originally Posted by lisadias 

Hi Ladies

I have a major dilemma. I have to make a decision by 9pm tonight about which dress to order. Long story!!!! I am going between the aflred angelo 2070(first one) below and the ssm5161(second one) by sottero and midgley. Which one do you guys think is better for a beach wedding? Do you think the first one is too simple? Someone told me its a second marriage dress!!!! I like it because it has straps cause I am top heavy and the girls look great in it and the back is lower so no back fat bubble lol however the second dress really gives me a small waist because of the corset back but because it is strapless I may be more uncomfortable and fiddle with it. Like them both just not sure and need some advice. HELP!!!

Alfred Angelo 2070 - Click Image to Close

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#533 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:37 PM

oooo! ooooo! ooooo!

we just got some teaser shots of our engagement photos!  we get the cd with 189 on them tomorrow or saturday! :)

here's my fav so far. soooo happy :)

-1.jpg

#534 Teira1031

Teira1031
        • 766 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:56 PM

Lua- that picture is great! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

#535 Teira1031

Teira1031
          • 766 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:47 PM

ok ladies i need advice on shoes now.....here are two that i love but cant decide between. I love the rhinestones on the heels of the one pair but think it needs another piece of bling somewhere on it which is what i love about the other paid is the bling on the side... i was also thinking i could get the pair with the bling on the side and add rhinestones to the heel myself? what do you ladies think? (sorry if the pictures are big )

1035663-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg1097699-p-2x.jpg

#536 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:10 PM

Awww laura what a great photo of you two I can't wait to see more

Attached Files

#537 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:12 PM

Teira im lovin those shoes where did you find them? If I had to choose a pair it would definetly be the first pair

#538 lisadias

lisadias
                • 1,116 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:43 PM

Teira-I love the first pair and would add a rhinestone brooch that you like to bling it up more. I love bling too!!!

Lua-Nice pic!

So i went back to try on the first dress by alfred angelo with my cousin and we both agreed that the the sottero and midgley was the one! It might be a little less comfy but I love the structure in that dress and i will probably order the alfred angelo for my TTD. And don't laugh but I called my psychic who predicted the time i would meet my fiance, the time he would proposed so I felt it only fitting to call him for this lol He immediately described the differences with the dress and picked the sottero and midgley also so I called the store and went ahead with my original order that i put a deposit on on saturday! thanks for all your input ladies i really appreciate it but had to go with the dress I kept going back to! I also think the fiance will prefer that one too!

#539 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:08 PM

Congrats lisa! You are going to be a stunning bride in that dress!

#540 lisadias

lisadias
                    • 1,116 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:05 PM

Thanks Brandy! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users