Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#5251 tris

tris
  • 609 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:28 AM

Wine was had last night! Haha. My sister came over and we drowned my sorrows. Thank goodness I can still drive the car for now even though it looks completely ridiculous. Thanks everyone *hugs*. I don't know what I'm going to do without all my April ladies!!

It looks like I'm the last one to get married here. :)

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#5252 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:33 AM

Meggers, I got the turquoise one in a Medium, it just wasnt flattering on me, maybe I should have tried a small? Either way I didnt really care for the style of it on my body, the white one I bought is cute though! Yeah I know what you mean on those bikini tops the  medium flattened my boobs and made me look really funny I dont know FI thinks those tops are for old ladies LOL they kind of do look that way but like I said I have to have them, normally I always wear halter top bikinis for the better support but those will be some terrible tan lines!!

#5253 lesee

lesee
      • 320 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:40 AM

Megan - We're hitting Bellisfair, Alderwood Mall, Nordstroms Rack AND the outlets LOL.....my day will begin at 6am LOL - my FI looooooves the fact that he doesn't get to sleep in on a saturday.

#5254 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
        • 315 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:42 AM

Oh you should have probably gotten a small... the sizing at VS seems to run large, I am usually a medium in everything but from VS I ordered all smalls. I hear you on the tanlines. I rocked bandeaus for the last few years and I have a bunch that don't flatten me out but it's because they are the right size!

I am so antsy at work today... I don't know how I'm going to last until 5! I just want to start shopping NOW!!

#5255 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:47 AM

So go onlline and do some pre-shopping thats what I do, pick out a bunch of stuff you like and then you'll know what to look for in stores to try on!

#5256 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:49 AM

Im leaving in 12 days!!!!!! (sorry had to throw that in there lol)

And I will be a married woman in 15 days!!!!

#5257 lesee

lesee
              • 320 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:52 AM

I don't know what I'm going to do regarding tan lines - my dress is completely backless....there is NO WAY I'm going topless with my family or the FI's family around....AWWWWWWKWARD. I'm an extremely fair redhead - I'm thinking of going tanning starting next week - something I would NEVER do at any other point. Also thinking of those humungo wide brimmed hats.

Altho, I attended a DW in the Mayan Riviera a few years ago and all of our girlfriends had girl time and we would walk down the beach for "topless time" - I don't think that'll work with our crew this time....

#5258 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
                • 315 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:55 AM

Just undo your top when you're on your stomach, and do it back up when you need to walk around. Not a flawless technique obviously but it should help. I'm so paranoid about tan lines! I think I'll definately be dragging the girls for some topless tanning time!

#5259 Lua

Lua
                  • 1,231 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:55 AM

awww Brandy!! so exciting!!! i'm leaving in 19!!! ahhh!! ... or even better, after today i only have to work 10  more days!!! LMAO!!!

we just got our flight itinerary.. holy hell!!!!!! do i REALLY need to be at the airport 3 hrs ahead of my flight when it leaves at 6:15AM!!!!?! LMAO ... at least i know i'll be on the beach by noon april 6! ;)

#5260 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                    • 1,917 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:56 AM

lesee - I would say that your best option would be a string bikini and untie the back whenever you are lying face down?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users