Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#5241 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
  • 315 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:47 AM

Victoria I just checked out your pics! They are great!!! I love that you smiled in them, I wish I could have done it! When I tried to smile in mine I just looked akward. FI will love them!!

#5242 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:48 AM

Thanks meggers! They are def higher!! But also kind of uncomfortable LOL!! I dont know which ones I like better!! I like that the last ones are all glittery, I was trying to find a pair of pink glitters but I have searched high and low and cant find a pair and I dont want to order online bc Im not sure about the time issue and all.

#5243 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:53 AM

So I received my VS order last night!!! I have to say though Im not a huge fan of the emily cover up! I think Im going to send it back it looks way better on her then me lol!!

#5244 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
        • 1,131 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:57 AM

Tris- Sorry to hear about the accident... I hope you are ok and weren't hurt... other than than please just wooosaaaaa----I need to take my own advise!

Brandy - I actualy like #2 I think they are awesome -

Laura- Love the Dress it so soft and pretty --- pretty in pink!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
          ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#5245 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:01 AM

awww that's too bad about the emily coverup Brandy!! did the bathing suits all fit though?

#5246 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:01 AM

Last weekend was my bridal shower - I never knew how much fun those thing were OMG I laughed the whole time!  So I got nothing wedding related done last weekend.

My to do list for this weekend:

Clothes and flat sandals shopping

I need extra stuff for my gift bag because more people have booked!

Wish me luck!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
              ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#5247 lesee

lesee
              • 320 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:10 AM

Victoria - your BD pix are lovely!

Brandy - between 1 and 3....probably #1 because they're more practical and less of a ankle rolling risk...althooooo....#3 are cute and hot at the same time

Greysgirl - I watch Kandee Johnson videos as well but I find that all her "looks" look the same and she uses A LOT of make up. I prefer her make up tutorials on movie characters. I've recently been put on to Lisa Eldridge - so far she's amazing

My FI and i are going to cross the border and do a TARGET & Nordstroms run tomorrow! YAY!

#5248 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:10 AM

Laura, no I read the size chart wrong and ordered a medium top but I need a large top, those bandaeu tops dont work out so good if your busty, they arent very flattering but I have to have them I dont want tan lines!! So Im exchanging my medium tops for large and returning the emily cover up, the seahorse bathing suit I ordered is so cute it has like these gems all on the sides and through the middle of the top and the coral is like a bright neon coral!!

#5249 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
                  • 315 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:26 AM

Oh No Brandy that is too bad about the cover up! I pick mine up this weekend and I sure hope I like it! What size and colour is yours? And I know what you mean about the bandeau tops. I went by the size chart and ordered all smalls, but when I was at VS last week I tried on the small and it flattened my boobs like pancakes! lol! The small bottoms fit though which is odd... usually I need smaller tops and larger bottoms! When I'm in the states this weekend I'm going to hit a VS store and see if I need to exchange anything.

#5250 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
                    • 315 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:28 AM

Elese YAY! We are doing a cross border run too (but to Detroit)!! Make sure you stop at the outlet mall on the way to Seattle... I miss that place! Are you going to Bellis Fair or all the way into Seattle?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users