Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#5221 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

Laura, the key card holders look great!!!!

#5222 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:48 PM

Alright, so Im having a bit of a shoe dilemma, I dont know which shoes I like best with the white/welcome dinner dress

PRISTINE IVORY

DSCN3144.JPGDSCN3156.JPGDSCN3149.JPG

#5223 fmichelle

fmichelle
      • 298 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:33 PM

Brandy                       Wedding: April 2        Leaves: March 30   Beaches Turks & Caicos

Teneshia (Tennyt1)  Wedding: April 2        Leaves: March 30   Sandals Grande Ocho Rios, Jamaica
        lsmith211 (leah)        Wedding: April 5        Leaves: March 31   Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay JA

Char (bryanandchar)  Wedding: April 5        Leaves: April 2        RIU Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Christina                    Wedding: April 7        Leaves: April 2        Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Teira                          Wedding: April 7        Leaves: April 4        Dreams Los Cabos                  3 weeks from today!!!!!!pinkie.gif (not that i'm excited or anything lol )

Laura                         Wedding: April 9        Leaves: April 6        Riu Negril, Jamaica

greysgirl(shelley)      Wedding April 11       Leaves April 9         Maui,  Maluaka Beach

JWetli (Jenny)           Wedding:  April 14     Leaves April 10          Riu Palace Mexico, Riviera Maya

Lesee(Elese)            Wedding: April 18      Leaves: April 14     Paradisus Palma Real, Punta Cana, DR

Meggers (Megan)    Wedding: April 19       Leaves: April 12     Barcelo Maya Palace, Riviera Maya

Mocha(Sherri)          Wedding: April 22       Leaves: April 16     Moon Palace, Riviera Maya

Fmichelle (Francine) Wedding: April 25     Leaves: April 20     Excellence, Punta Cana, DR

LisaDias(Lisa)         Wedding: April 26       Leaves: April 23     Now Jade Riviera Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya  

Tris (Trista)               Wedding: April 28       Leaves: April 23     Gran Bahia Principe, Runaway Bay   Jamaica

#5224 fmichelle

fmichelle
        • 298 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:34 PM

Brandy, my vote is for shoes #1, not really sure why I like those best, but I just do. And I also thing they're the most practical for future use.

#5225 tris

tris
          • 609 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:10 PM

I got in a "car accident" today (basically I backed into a hydro pole that was in the middle of someones freaking drive way)... FI is in Calgary (like 12 hours away) all weekend, so I have no transportation and my weekend is going to filled with dealing with this... really I didn't need this right now. UGHHHH!!! Not to mention I started my freaking period a week early and work is miserable...

So my wedding checklist for the weekend is as follows:

-not freak out

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#5226 kiwibride

kiwibride
            • 275 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:39 PM

This is such a great idea!

Brandy                       Wedding: April 2        Leaves: March 30   Beaches Turks & Caicos

Teneshia (Tennyt1)  Wedding: April 2        Leaves: March 30   Sandals Grande Ocho Rios, Jamaica
              lsmith211 (leah)        Wedding: April 5        Leaves: March 31   Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay JA

Char (bryanandchar)  Wedding: April 5        Leaves: April 2        RIU Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Christina                    Wedding: April 7        Leaves: April 2        Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Teira                          Wedding: April 7        Leaves: April 4        Dreams Los Cabos                  3 weeks from today!!!!!!pinkie.gif (not that i'm excited or anything lol )

Laura                         Wedding: April 9        Leaves: April 6        Riu Negril, Jamaica

greysgirl(shelley)      Wedding April 11       Leaves April 9         Maui,  Maluaka Beach

kiwibride (victoria)     Wedding April 11       Leaves April 2          Dreams Los Cabos

JWetli (Jenny)           Wedding:  April 14     Leaves April 10          Riu Palace Mexico, Riviera Maya

Lesee(Elese)            Wedding: April 18      Leaves: April 14     Paradisus Palma Real, Punta Cana, DR

Meggers (Megan)    Wedding: April 19       Leaves: April 12     Barcelo Maya Palace, Riviera Maya

Mocha(Sherri)          Wedding: April 22       Leaves: April 16     Moon Palace, Riviera Maya

Fmichelle (Francine) Wedding: April 25     Leaves: April 20     Excellence, Punta Cana, DR

LisaDias(Lisa)         Wedding: April 26       Leaves: April 23     Now Jade Riviera Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya  

Tris (Trista)               Wedding: April 28       Leaves: April 23     Gran Bahia Principe, Runaway Bay   Jamaica

#5227 kiwibride

kiwibride
              • 275 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:40 PM

Brandy i def like the first pair of shoes best, where did you find them?

#5228 kiwibride

kiwibride
                • 275 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:41 PM

Tris,

I am so sorry to hear that, hope you are ok.  My advice pour yourself a glass of wine invite a friend over and watch a good chick flick!!

Originally Posted by tris 

I got in a "car accident" today (basically I backed into a hydro pole that was in the middle of someones freaking drive way)... FI is in Calgary (like 12 hours away) all weekend, so I have no transportation and my weekend is going to filled with dealing with this... really I didn't need this right now. UGHHHH!!! Not to mention I started my freaking period a week early and work is miserable...

So my wedding checklist for the weekend is as follows:

-not freak out

#5229 kiwibride

kiwibride
                  • 275 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:47 PM

Have posted a few of my BD pics, still waiting to get the rest from the photographer. 

Here is the link.www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/70867/my-bd-pics#post_1566869

#5230 lisadias

lisadias
                    • 1,116 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:25 AM

Meggers-that cake topper is adorable! I love it!

Sherri-You must have the luck of the Irish if everything always turns out for you and you get your way. Fi says the same things about me lol

Brandy-I love #1. I guess a bit because they look like the shoes I bought too but #2 are so sexy and funky that it depends on the look you want cause they would look good as well with that dress! I really wish I could find one like that here. Love the ruffles!!! ;)

Victoria those pics are great! The hat and tie shot is awesome and I love the under the sheet one!

Laura-for the song if you want it to play at certain times you can definately have someone coordinate that for you at the resort but like michelle said i think, stuff like that doesnt always work out. If the song means something to you and FI then to hell with traditions, pick what you love!

Tris-that sucks! I am so sorry for you. But hey if you have any projects that need to be done, grad a friend, have some wine, stay in and play with your stuff. Take advantage of being home alone with no transportation. It will all work out, just a hassle i know! Thank god you and I are one of the last ones, we have the most time left to get prepared. Keep smilling and chin up lady! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users