Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#5111 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
  • 315 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:42 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHA auto correct is the WORST!!! lol! It was supposed to be ideas actually... oh that is just to funny!udders....

#5112 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:46 PM

Meggers, your pictures are amazing!  Your FI will LOVE them!!!

For music... I think I am set with Wedding Song by Kenny G...that's what I'm walking down to.  Other than that...I have no idea....

I'm excited to say that I have an appointment Friday afternoon with the new seamstress!  I called her today and was like, Sue, I was really hoping I wouldn't have to call you.  You've helped my MOH and one of my BM out and.... and she cut me off and was like...Erin?  I was like, yup..  She goes, OMG, WHAT did she do to your dress????  My other two girls had warned her that I may call depending on how things went on Saturday.  She was very sure that she'd be able to get me situated!  I can't wait!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#5113 fmichelle

fmichelle
      • 298 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:07 PM

Oh yay, Erin, that must be such a relief. I hope she makes it even better than you expect and I'm sure it will be gorgeous. Meggers, damn girl, hot pics! I hope mine come out even half as good as yours. Now I have that extra week to stress about it. Speaking of auto correct, for a good laugh check you damnyouautocorrect.com. There is some hilarious stuff on there. I've been known to mistype a word or two, but I though it was supposed to be smart and "learn" words we use often. When was the last time you typed the word "udders" on purpose??? In terms of music, FI and everybody else is walking down to "Marry Me" by Train, I'm walking down to an acoustic version of "When You Say Nothing at All" and our recessional is "From This Moment" by Shania Twain, but we're using the duet version with Brian White.

#5114 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
        • 1,917 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:14 PM

Erin, I hope the new seamstress can fix your dress. Good luck.

#5115 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
          • 315 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:22 PM

Don't stress!! It's so much fun and you'll do great. I do have to say though it was a relief for them to be over, I was hungry!! I stopped at the drive through on my home to enjoy the first junk food I let myself have for weeks!!!

#5116 greysgirl

greysgirl
            • 370 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:40 PM

SMOKIN' HOT pics Meggers!  He'll love them.  I bet you are dying to give them to him!  I didn't see any udders in those pics ...autocorrect is funny sometimes.

Eli, I hope this seamstress fixes you up!

I'm walking down the "aisle" (remember it's just the two of us, our photog, our videographer, our coordinator and her husband who's our guitar player, and our officiant) to "It had to be you".  Random, but it was one of the songs our guitar guy played.  LOL.  I wanted to use "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Cailat, but he doesn't know it.  Oh well!  "Marry Me" is such a good choice though! 

#5117 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 06:41 PM

PHew!!! That was a lot to read! Meggers YOU LOOK HOT GIRL!!!! Your FI is going to love those!!

As far as music goes I still havent decided yet and I leave really soon lol! Im just going to walk down the isle the the traditional music probably.

#5118 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
                • 521 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 08:29 PM

Meggers- damn girl!! That's all I got to say, lol.

Brandy, when are you posting your planning thread?? I can't wait anymore!

#5119 kiwibride

kiwibride
                  • 275 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:12 AM

Meggers your photos are HOT!!  You lucky girl you dont even need any retouching done!
                    I am walking down the aisle to Canon in D by Pachelbel, and the recessional is going to be Amazed by Lonestar. I have a guitarist playing both of them for us.

#5120 Lua

Lua
                    • 1,231 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:29 AM

Erin - SO glad that it sounds like all of your seamstress issues are over!!

Ok ladies, here's a music question... are you guys just picking a part of those songs to play as you walk down the aisle??  like how are you doing it??? ie. it's not going to take 3+ minutes to walk down an aisle right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users