• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#501 Lua

Lua
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:08 PM

ooo do you feel like sharing?? :)

Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 

Lua - We received a pleasant surprise....  who photos had already been uploaded into the online gallery!  She did a great job... but lets just say, I'm going to the gym tonight for sure!!  I hope you get your pictures soon!!!

#502 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:15 PM

Yes, we would all love to see how your engagement photos turned out!

#503 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
      • 1,541 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:27 AM

Once I get them where I can post them, I will certainly share a few of them!  They are currently just on our online gallery and we haven't gotten the cd or the full files...  they do not save as anything as of right now! 

Married the love of my life in April!!

#504 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:45 AM

still impatiently/anxiously/eagerly waiting for my engagement pics over here!! hehehe the wait without even 1 teaser is just killing me!!

#505 Teira1031

Teira1031
          • 766 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:11 AM

i need some accessories advice  please... here is my dress and this is the flower that I want to put on the sash but i was also thinking i want the same flower for my hair, will that be too much going on or will it compliment each other?

broach & hair clip.jpgIMG_8593.JPG

#506 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
            • 1,541 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:24 AM

Lua - I'm sorry to hear that you haven't even gotten one...  I couldn't imagine I would be so anxious at this point.  Hopefully she will send you SOMETHING soon!  I'll cross my fingers for you!

Teira - I like it!  I think if you put the same flower in your hair they will complement each other well.  You don't have any lace at all on your dress, right?

Married the love of my life in April!!

#507 Lua

Lua
              • 1,231 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:24 AM

how big is the flower?  if it's not really big, i think it would look great!

p.s. i know i've said it before but i just LOVE your dress. looks incredible on you! :)

#508 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:35 AM

Thats going to look really great on your dress, if it was me I would do something different in my hair.

#509 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:38 AM

How do you planning wearing your hair?  And do you have any sort of theme with your orange and pink colors?

#510 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:44 AM

Now I dont know if this would match your sash but what if you did something like this in your hair, I see that in the photo you have some sort of pink flower in your hair and I think it compliments the sash well.

Addison no.46 - fuchsia bridal fascinator - head piece - with feathers and rhinestones
                      Addison no.46 - fuchsia bridal fascinator - head piece - with feathers and rhinestones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users