Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#4801 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:59 PM

Lisa, that's great news about the starfish. I tried to get on a list, but it just wouldn't work out.

I actually just found a picture of the caramilk label and did a lot of editing in publisher. It took me a couple of hours, but I needed a break from work stuff. I also wanted something affordable for our guests that wouldn't be a big deal if they forgot. If you want the template I have, you're welcome to make your own changes to it. Now I just need to find some glossy paper, or maybe spring to have them printed by vistaprint.

Right now, we are picking July 16th for our AHR. I plan on talking it over with my parents tonight so we shall see if my mom has a fit or agrees.

#4802 fmichelle

fmichelle
    • 298 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:00 PM

Mocha, so creative with your labels, definitely impressed.  Erin, so glad you were able to work out the shoe situation, sounds like it was nightmarish, kinda like Brandy's koozie fiasco. Meggers, looking forward to your extension pics, I'm excited to use mine for my BD shoot next week, Bailey, the party pics looks like that night was tons of fun.  Lisa, I saw that starfish thread a while back but like Mocha said, I didn't get on that soon enough, but it's awesome you were able to work it out, I don't think it's silly at all. Sorry for everyone's family issues, I cannot even imagine the stress of an AHR while planning the DW, I think we'll probably just the the backyard BBQ thing, but totally informal, and not for a while (we've got tons of work to still do on the house despite living here for a year and a half) and FI wants to get those done before we have people over.

I've been focused on getting the taxes done, but now it's back to wedding planning mode.  I went to pick up my dress today, and it turns out she forgot to alter the bustle underneath, so now I have to wait another couple of weeks before I can take it home.  But I thought I'd share a teaser pic anyway. I'm really happy that I decided to have her make it into a sweetheart neckline (the girls need all the help they can get..).

photo.JPG

#4803 lisadias

lisadias
      • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:05 PM

Francine, that dress looks great on you and is soooo perfect for a DW! Congrats. My first fitting is March 26th, thank god I still have 17 days to lose more weight lol

#4804 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:14 PM

Mocha, that's awesome about the starfish!  Very exciting!!

Francine, the dress looks great!  I really like the sweetheart top!  Oh, and yes, the shoes were an issue!!  But, I've got it all figured out now!

I get to pick my dress up on Saturday!!!  I can't wait!!  SO EXCITED!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#4805 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:30 PM

Mocha-i have never worked in publisher and don't have it on my laptop but FI has it on his computer and I would love to try it out if you don't mind sending it to me. i will PM you my email.

Thanks a bunch, I think it is such a neat idea. You are super creative! I don't really have a creative bone in my body lol More of an analyzer and what if kinda person!

#4806 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:55 PM

Erin that's so great im glad you ordered them your gonna love them they are so cute

#4807 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:55 PM

Mocha those labels are adorable!

#4808 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:57 PM

Francine you look amazing in your dress!!!!!

#4809 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:02 PM

Lisa, I think it has more to do with me trying to procrastinate and avoid work stuff. I also love learning new programs. (such a geek)

Thanks Brandy.

#4810 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                    • 1,917 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:04 PM

Francine, Your dress looks beautiful. The skirt is really pretty and flowy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users