Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#4771 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:25 AM

Advantage Bridal also has this style/brand do you like these they come in silver and white

http://www.endless.c...SI&ref=dp_sbs_3

#4772 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:29 AM

heres the link to the white ones they are a little different than the silver ones

http://www.advantage...-touch-ups.html

#4773 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
      • 1,541 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:51 AM

Thank you, Brandy!  You are so much help!!!  I have sent myself a couple of links so I can order SOMETHING tonight!!  I had checked on Zappos but they only have size 5 & 11...neither are what I wear.  But I'm going to use at least one of the links you provided!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#4774 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:52 AM

Oh, I forgot to comment to Mocha (sorry)!  I'm so not the creative type...so if I can get something I like somewhere else, I'll do that first.  But thank you for the thought, I'll have that as my backup plan! 

I had really wanted something that was going to add a POP of color....

#4775 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:55 AM

Erin, what about those starfish flip flops did you like those, the ones I ordered from etsy she can do those in any color ribbon you want and she had them to me within 2 weeks

#4776 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
            • 1,541 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:24 AM

I totally forgot about those!  I did like them.  Can you tell me the sellers name so I can look for her shop?

#4777 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:30 AM

yep its adorables by angie

#4778 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:34 AM

No worries Erin. I really hope you find something that you can get in time.

#4779 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
                  • 315 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:02 AM

Oh Laura I'm sorry about your FMIL... how frustrating!!! Hopefully your FI can pick some middle ground there. I would leave it to him to put her in her place for sure!!

I don't have FMIL problems but my mom and sister are driving me MENTAL!!! One month from the wedding and my mom calls me to complain last night that one of her friends is mad that I didn't invite her to the wedding. My mom then proceeds to tell me that usually the mother of the bride gets to invite whoever she wants. I told her well USUALLY, the brides parents are paying for the wedding so of course they can invite who they want!!! But since my dad is MIA and despite having lots of money my mom isn't contributing at all except for purchasing my dress I just can't believe she has the nerve to bring up a "traditional" situation with a month to go!! AHHHHH

Then later my mom calls me again, to complain that my irresponsible sister is expecting her to put my bachelorette party on her credit card. My friends are very responsible and would be more than willing to each pay their own piece or to give my mom the money up front but my sister is too lazy so she just gets my mom to take care of it and then my mom resents me for it....WTF????

#4780 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                    • 899 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:17 AM

Meggers, sorry to hear that your family is driving you bonkers!  That would irritate me too!

And wasn't it you who was getting hair extensions put in last night?  How did that go?  Do you have any pics?  I wish I could afford real hair extensions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users