Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#4701 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:36 AM

Queen, I can't wait to see your bouquets!! 

Laura, that's crazy that you are having such a hard time finding a bathing suit...  who would have thought???

I just counted my days.... I have 50 days until I leave.  It's crazy to think that I have so many days when Brandy, you only have 3 weeks!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#4702 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:42 AM

I have to share my excitement!!!!!!!!!!  I have an AHR venue!  Yes, I'm excited after everything I've been through!!!  Phew!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#4703 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:45 AM

Thats so great Erin Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

#4704 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:46 AM

So happy to hear that Erin!!!

#4705 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:31 AM

My invites for my AHR came in!! Now I just have to cute and glue them together, and I plan to put together my oot bags since I got my aloe, getting down to the wire now, I need to do like at least 3 wedding things a day to get caught up!!

Heres a pic of the invites not finished

DSCN2955.JPG

#4706 Lua

Lua
            • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:36 AM

they look great brandy!!!! :)

we're just waiting on FI's parents to 'ok' us putting the time 5:00-10:00pm on our invites (as our way to say it's just a dinner, not a dance) ... but damn!!! they are sooo bad at getting bak to us!!! I have our invites designed and we literally just need their ok on the time so i can upload to Vista print and get them done!! got a deal of only $61 for 100!

#4707 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:53 AM

I know exactly what you mean FMIL took forever to get to me on addresses and names and everything it drove me crazy, and now I actually have to have some addresses reprinted because she doesnt want kids there, its a big mess!!

#4708 Lua

Lua
                • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:25 AM

it's getting so annoying having to keep bugging FI to bug his parents to give us answers. we sent our rough drafts of the invites to both sets of parents on the same day. mine got back to us the next morning! LOL ..... darn in laws!

on a good note, my cousin just booked to come!!!! she thought all along that she wouldn't be able to come because of exams, but she just found out that she doesn't have any this semester! :)  yay!!

#4709 Teira1031

Teira1031
                  • 766 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:50 AM

Brandy - your ahr invites look fantastic! I seriously cannot wait to see all of our April 2011 girls (and our may 2011 girls) planning threads! We all pretty much rock and just wanted to tell you all again how much help and support you've all been and I can't imagine doing all of this without you ladies! Speaking of AHR- we haven't even found a venue yet, I have like a panic attack whenever I even think about planning our AHR an paying for it!

#4710 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:58 AM

Thanks Teira!!

I

know I cant wait to see everyones planning thread either, they are all going to be amazing!!!

I still dont know when to do mine, I mean mine is pretty much finished other than Im waiting for a couple of things to come in so I can take pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users