Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#4611 greysgirl

greysgirl
  • 370 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:23 PM

Okay girls.  I'm trying to decide how I'm going to label our candy for the candy buffet.  I found these pics online.  Which do you prefer? 

Pics on the labels

6936b09e517d184f45b9052389879cc1_t.jpg

Vertical ribbon with monogram

images.jpg

Or horizontal ribbon with identifying label.  I'm searching for the L-O-V-E holders today!

LOVE+Candy+Buffet.jpg

#4612 tris

tris
    • 609 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 04:34 PM

Okay ladies, so my sister finally sent me the pics :)

Please don't judge how gross I look in these pics, just got back from tanning, without makeup.

trisdress1.jpg

trisdress3.jpg

and the super low, super pretty back :)

trisdress2.jpg

Now off to post in the me vs. the model thread and the "show off your dress" thread, hehe ;)

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#4613 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 04:42 PM

Tris it's gorgeous and a perfect fit! Congratulations!

#4614 Carolineandtaylan

Carolineandtaylan
        • 25 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:18 PM

Wow, your dress is really beautiful!

#4615 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:12 PM

I am so distraught right now! I just posted a whole bunch of comments and it didn't work so I am writting this as a test ugggghhh

#4616 fmichelle

fmichelle
            • 298 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:22 PM

greys, I like the vertical with the monogram, but it seems the be the most formal, so I guess it depends on what the feel is that you want for your AHR. But that's my vote.

Tris, what a beautiful gown, and it fits you like a glove, absolutely beautiful.   I think I'm going to have to get a pic when I go for my final fitting next week, since I can't show anyone else...FI wants EVERYONE to be surprised, so every time I go it's just me and the lady doing alterations.

#4617 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:10 PM

Trying this for the 10th time!

I have been mia for a bit. So busy at work and with trying to lose weight. Happy to report I am down 15 pounds and i just started a more hard core diet for the next two weeks so hopefully by dress fitting time I will be happier in the dress. Trainer kicked my ass yesterday and my arms well really all over is hurting lol

Francine the oot bags are perfect, don't change a thing!

Tris your dress looks fantastic on you, perfect fit, congrats, sooo pretty!

Greys, I would go with the long vertical monograms for tall containers and horizontal ones for smaller containers so a mix of 2 and 3.

Laura- you are making want to do another DIY project, shame on you! Do you have a template for those? I am wondering how I would laminate them as I have only seen the business card size laminates and I don't have a laminating machine at work.

Help! Does anyone have an itinerary template for the wedding day?

We are going to get our teeth whitened tomorrow and i am so looking forward to seeing the results. I really want pearly whites in all my pics!

I also booked the transportation for my guests for my ahr. We are renting a 15passenger van to do shuttles to and from the event so no one has to drink and drive.

My goal this weekend is to try and narrow down the music and put a playlist for the ceremony and cocktail hour at the resort as i won't have a dj for those times just for the dinner and reception. FI is having issues with downloading to his ipod but I think we have just figured it out and now we need to download all the songs we want from scratch. This could take awhile! Have a happy weekend ladies.

Oh mocha you just reminded me that I need to get cracking on the tanning sessions also!

#4618 tris

tris
                • 609 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:11 PM

Thanks everyone :)!! I love it. It's elegant, and super light so I won't sweat to death!

It looks so much nicer now that it's sweetheart, and you're all right, it fits so nicely. And it's comfy too! I was scared with it being a mermaid that I may have issues walking, haha! Yay dress!!

#4619 lisadias

lisadias
                  • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:25 PM

One more request ladies. Are any of you doing programs and if so what the heck do you write in them. I have no idea about the order of things. Anyone have a template they are willing to share. Thanks in advance!

#4620 tris

tris
                    • 609 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:58 PM

I got the order of the ceremony from the wedding planner at our resort. So I'm doing a folded in half program that's longer than it is wide, with our names, logo & wedding date on the front, then on the inside, left panel I'm putting the bridal party & family, and the right side the ceremony order and a small thank-you. Tying them to raffia fans :)

Sorry... I don't have template. I feel bad that I can't share with you ladies, but I do everything in either illustrator, photoshop or indesign... I'm sure there are a lot of ladies on here that have templates available though.

Originally Posted by lisadias 

One more request ladies. Are any of you doing programs and if so what the heck do you write in them. I have no idea about the order of things. Anyone have a template they are willing to share. Thanks in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users