April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#4361 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:13 AM

It helps for sure and this is somthing I negotiated when I started and I am glad I did cause almost 4 years with no raise is crazy. My first year here I gave my staff raises but didn't get one from my boss! He is no longer here and I love my new VP so things are looking up!

I leave April 23rd Brandy! 7weeks yikes!!!! So much still to do.

#4362 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:14 AM

Oh yeah Ill be back with a review before then!!!!

#4363 Lua

• 1,231 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:02 PM

sweet! my boss let me ship all the paperwork to Jamaica via our work's account! :)  they're ready and waiting to be picked up by the FED-EX guy now! :) yay!

#4364 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:19 PM

Laura, that's awesome!  Yay! 

Very excited with work right now.  I got to leave at 1:30 because of the snow storm!! 

Married the love of my life in April!!

#4365 lsmith211

• 168 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:21 PM

Thanks for the email Erin!!

#4366 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:35 PM

You're welcome!!

#4367 kitty25967

• 320 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:36 PM

Wow!  I feel bad for you snow storm girls!  I am not a snow person and we have actually had some this year (abnormal winter!)  Hopefully those days are over as we know have sunny skies and mid 70's. Woo Hoo!

So I just posted this on the May thread but wanted to share with you girls as well because I was so excited, and my FI actually got excited when he saw everything and started coming up with new ideas...I was somewhat in shock LOL

Sooo obssessed with VistaPrint.  Everything for my first order turned out great.  I think I spent aroudn $36 and got freebies and free shipping.  They "said" 21 days but my order came in less than 2 weeks!  I LOVE it and can't wait to place another order!  I get free postcards next so suggestions on what to make with them since you get so many.  Not shown below, but I also ordered the free rubber self inking stamp with our names and our address on it.

Used the rack cards to make my door hangers.  So happy with how they turned out!

Door Hangers.JPG

Oversized postcards which I used as for the Welcome letters.  Turned out awesome, look professional, and I LOVE them!

I got "save the date" cards with envelopes for free so I made stationary with my new name on them for some little thank you notes I can write.  I got the pen for free and a steal of a deal on the business cards which I am come to use as thank you tags on OOT bags, luggage tags, key/tip holder cards, and maybe some other things!

FREE Car Magnet (P.S. My FI's name is Winston, but I call him Winnie so we are "Winnie & Tiffy")

#4368 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:49 PM

I know there is a separate thread on here about this, but all this bonus talk has me curious about what kind of work everyone does. Plus, I totally need to find a new job that doesn't involve me being away from FI so much.

Lisa, the 407 and gas being paid is huge. When FI was working in T.O. his 407 bill was usually at least $500 a month. I just noticed a few minutes ago that gas here is $1.20 a litre, close to $5 a gallon for the U.S. ladies.

#4369 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:49 PM

Stop rubbing in the nice weather, that's not allowed!!

Very nice job with your vistaprint order!  I could just keep ordering from there, but I have pulled myself away.  Instead, I'm ordering from etsy...which is worse because I'm paying more money!!

#4370 Tennyt1

• 1,131 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:10 PM

Hey Ladies,

I have been away all week... it has been crazy but I have been able to take care of a few things....I still have to catch up on this thread too (I will be doing that tonight)

What I have completed:

Got our airline tickets

got a reception dress

did my bd photos - see link   http://www.bestdesti...ink-to-see-pics

I still need a gift for my MOH - she is a bit picky and I don't want to go crazy with spending.  does anyone have any ideas???

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users