Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#4171 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:41 AM

Good Morning Laura!!! Your bags look great!!!!! Did you finish up your luggage tags yet???

#4172 Lua

Lua
    • 1,231 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:43 AM

Hi Brandy!!! thanks! :)

Luggage tags are ALMOST done!!! we have half all packed and ready to go (already gave the parents theirs to save postage) ... i just have to glue the rest of them.  FI is home today, but I know there's no way he'll do them, so I told him no if's ands or buts... we're doing them after dinner tonight!!! he's such a procrastinator!! lol

#4173 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:49 AM

Oh I know I got one of those at home to Laura LOL!!!!!

#4174 CSandCK2

CSandCK2
        • 563 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:50 AM

Hanna - thanks so much for posting the link to the "possessionista forum"!!!  I love that they provide all kinds of "where to buy" tips from the Bachelor.

Originally Posted by Hanna20 

Hi Teira,

I was actually trying to find out about this as well because I really liked it too! Apparently its from Forever 21 and is only $30! See here: http://www.possessio...l#axzz1EeXOmXXV 

I think I have to make a trip to my local Forever 21 this weekend!

#4175 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:50 AM

i literally had to sit him down yesterday and lay down the law!! lol i was like "6 weeks!! that's what we have left!! we need to get these things mailed out!!!" ... his response "yeah...you're right..."

LMAO..

#4176 CSandCK2

CSandCK2
            • 563 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:52 AM

You are lucky you got "you're right" lol.  I'm still hearing we have lots of time, because we have 6 weeks left....such procrastinators, but we love them. :)

Originally Posted by Lua 

i literally had to sit him down yesterday and lay down the law!! lol i was like "6 weeks!! that's what we have left!! we need to get these things mailed out!!!" ... his response "yeah...you're right..."

LMAO..

#4177 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:54 AM

bahahaha thats too funny I said they same thing this weekend to FI I said look I dont know if you realize this but we are leaving next month, next month!!!! So I tightened up and finally started paying for some stuff, I couldnt get anything ordered bc its his turn to pay for some wedding stuff so i was waiting for him to pay for the brochures and the gifts that Ive been waiting to order, so Im so glad we finally got some of that stuff ordered, I told him we are going to be running around like crazy at the end if you keep procrastinating!

#4178 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:55 AM

but of course Im still waiting for him to get me those last 3 phone numbers for the luggage tags, I told him I needed it by this weekend, we'll see how that goes!

#4179 Lua

Lua
                  • 1,231 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:00 AM

oh i almost forgot!!! we found out this weekend that we have 2 more CONFIRMED guests!!! ahhh!!!! ... his aunt is like "oh btw, i booked your cousins for the wedding" ... thank goodness i bought enough extras to be able to cover them but part of me is peeved!! way to wait until the last min!

#4180 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:06 AM

That would erk me too! Im glad our resort is pretty much sold out, so I dont have to worry about something like that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users