Wow, it took me forever to get through this...and there were only 3 pages! I guess that'll happen when looking at the links Tris provided from the photographer and WORK get in the way!!
Tris, I can't wait to see what your photographer does with your wedding, she is absolutely amazing!!
Teira, I'm going to look at your pictures when I get home...I don't think it'd be a good thing to look at here at work...
1. I have my 2nd dress fitting Saturday morning! I can't wait, the zipper should be out and the corset should be in! I'm so excited! (Plus I've lost some weight so it should fit even better!)
2. Get the iron-on's put on the OOT bags.
3. Get the luggage tags and pre-travel brochures out to the rest of our guests (half of them have them already).
4. Send out a message (or call) everyone to get their choice on our menu options, so I can get that to the WC.
5. Have FI look through the music list to take his "dislikes" out and then figure out where we stand time wise.
I think that's it for the most part. I have a 4-day weekend, so I should be able to get everything done, if not a few other things. Yay for Monday's holiday!!
I'm also hoping to get my aloe I ordered from Amazon either today or tomorrow so I can put all the final pieces of my OOT bag together!