April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#4031 primavera

primavera
  • 428 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:11 PM

Bailey, LOVE the door hangers!!

Lisa, my TA said there are still rooms available, BUT the preferred ocean front suites are sold out. That is okay, since we won't be able to afford them anyway. I know we are a last minute group (NO ONE has booked yet) but it all kind of became our last priority with the new job and move and all. I'm hoping that my family and us will book here pretty soon. Honestly, I wouldn't mind moving the wedding to post-hurricane season to give us more time to plan and save money, but FI is not keen. It also feels kind of stupid to drag everyone, including my family from Sweden, to Mexico when we will be living in Florida and it would be closer and cheaper for them to just come there.......but, oh well, we didn't know we would be moving half across the country when we started planning this....

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#4032 kitty25967

kitty25967
    • 320 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:26 PM

Bailey ~ Super Cute door hangers!!!  I'm trying to make some on VistaPrint.

Meggers ~ WTF!  OMG  I would have pitched a HUGE Bridezilla fit and had my TA FIX it.  I would have at least gotten some extra travel vouchers or something for having to deal with all of that!

#4033 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
      • 100 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:14 PM

They were super easy to make, and I just printed them out on cardstock.  If I can do it......seriously...anyone can do it!!! lmao

Originally Posted by kitty25967 

Bailey ~ Super Cute door hangers!!!  I'm trying to make some on VistaPrint.

Meggers ~ WTF!  OMG  I would have pitched a HUGE Bridezilla fit and had my TA FIX it.  I would have at least gotten some extra travel vouchers or something for having to deal with all of that!

Attached Files

#4034 Teira1031

Teira1031
        • 766 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:13 PM

I FINALLY got my BD proofs today after waiting almost 2 weeks, let me tell you it was SO worth the wait! I love them and ive never felt sexier! I just posted a thread with them in it, here is the link

http://www.bestdesti...ly#post_1547053

#4035 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
          • 1,541 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:55 AM

Bailey, Very nice job on the DIY project!  I was thinking you must have done them on cardstock!  Super cute idea....  I've been contemplating door hangers, but I don't think I am going to do them....  I like the koozies too!  Where did you order those?

Married the love of my life in April!!

#4036 Lua

Lua
            • 1,231 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:00 AM

Bailey - love the door hangers!!! I ordered some from Vista Print and am just waiting patiently for them to arrive :)  the koozies look great too!

Teira - i posted in the other thread too, but damn girl! your BD pics are incredible!! :)

#4037 Lua

Lua
              • 1,231 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:01 AM

on a totally random note: I can't wait to see everyone's planning thread with all the projects together!!!! :)  I'm addicted to the planning threads and I think April girls are going to knock them out of the park!!! ... not that i'm biased or anything.. ;)

#4038 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:02 AM

Yeah I posted on the other thread too, but Teira, WOW! Your pictures are HOT HOT HOT!! And you look so gorgeous in all of them!

#4039 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:02 AM

Laura, yes we are!! Ive been working on mine bc its really been helping me keep track of everything and Im up to 33 pages in word!!!!!

#4040 Lua

Lua
                    • 1,231 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:04 AM

33 pages!?!? OMG!!! lol .. Maybe I should start mine soon, just so it's not so overwhelming come wedding time.  Do you think you'll post yours before you go or after? .. part of me wants to do after and include pics from the day itself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users