Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#4001 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:33 AM

Your hoping? Just pack for him and he WILL pack light lol!!! Im gonna tell FI you only need this much stuff lol I always do that so I can pack more clothes LOL!!!!!

#4002 Lua

Lua
    • 1,231 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:46 AM

hahahaha no i'm sure he'll be good. anytime we go away for weekends and such he barely packs anything, so i think we'll be fine. :)

#4003 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:11 PM

Wow Laura you're aiming for 2 suitcases. I know for sure I will have 1 suitcase each, plus I'm thinking of using rubbermaid containers for the wedding stuff. Of course I have to figure out a way to keep them sealed.

#4004 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:14 PM

Yeah Im sure we are going to need like 3 suitcases at least, one for my stuff, one for his and one for oot bag stuff and gifts.

#4005 tris

tris
          • 609 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:25 PM

I'm sooo happy we didn't do OOT bags with all the shipping changes that WestJet has made lately!! We are allowed 1 bag and 1 carryon. That's it. We can get 1 additional bag (for I think $20), but no more. So my carryon is my wedding dress. Great. I'll have to cram all of my stuff in FI's carryon, haha!

It shouldn't be too bad though. The centerpieces all come apart so I'll distribute the pieces among our wedding party. Other than that it's just paper/flat stuff and gifts.

FI & I are going for 2 weeks so I can't cramp my 2 week wardrobe!

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#4006 Lua

Lua
            • 1,231 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:35 PM

we're both overall very light packers, so i'm not worried at all about being ok with 2 suitcases and 1 carry-on for the 2 of us (since my carry-on is the dress).  in all honesty, how many clothes am I really going to need when i'm travelling somwhere where it's going to be like 30degrees the whole time!?! .. just bathing suits and a few dresses.. a pair of shorts and a few tanks...running gear and my shoes. as for the OOT bags, I picked bags that can be packed nice and flat and everything that is going in the bags, aside from the first aid kits, are flat as well so they shouldn't take up too much room.  We're not bothering with bringing things like centerpieces and such. So I really don't forsee any big issues.  If we do have too much i'm sure we'll be able to distribute them through our parents' or friends' bags. :)

#4007 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:43 PM

30 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4008 Lua

Lua
                • 1,231 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:46 PM

Celcius Brandy!! ;) Remember I'm Canadian!! hehe

#4009 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:47 PM

ooooh LOL ok gotcha!!!

#4010 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:59 PM

So our wedding is round about 6 weeks away and still none of the Future in laws have booked their trips.  Should I be flipping out????

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users